Questions about anything

robodog

Reaction score
I freely admit I have a dark side. All one would have to do is thumb through one of the notebooks I use for doodling to see that.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I think the only thing people need to do is read my posts here :stick_out_tongue:

I think my dark side is usually the dominant side :stick_out_tongue:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Both as a person and Christian, I'm always aware that I have quite a dark and sinful side to my personality. Perhaps not as extreme as killing someone, but still.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As much as I love Hall & Oates... does "Maneater" really count as a Halloween song?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I was just contemplating this last night. I understand why people do it, but it still bugs me how most people refuse to admit that they have a dark side? Being aware, and having some sort of relationship with is healthy, so long as you don't lose your moral compass, of course. So my question is, who here is not afraid to acknowledge they have a dark side, and explore it when necessary? *raises hand*
I think that some people refuse to admit it because they're nervous that any "unsavory" or dark tendencies that they may have are there. Lots of people are invested in a certain facade and are determined to make sure that it won't break at any cost. As someone's who been down before, I will admit that I do have a dark side.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
I honestly have never known anyone to deny that they have a dark side, but then again, I've never really known anyone to actually come forward and proclaim they have a dark side... everyone has a dark side, I guess some people's dark sides are more dominent in their personality than other sides, and as such, are more vocal about it than others.

Sure, I have a dark side myself, but it doesn't show itself too often, so I don't think about it a whole lot, so I don't go around talking about having a dark side.
*breathing through filter sound effect*

Join us, my son. Together we will rule all of the web and crush our opposition like the foam-brained little toys they are!

Well, honestly, who the heck doesn't revel in their dark side now and then? Come on, it's fuuuun! You know you want to!
------------------

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why is it that with Windows 7, you can't arrange/sort any of the thumbnails in your folders in any random ordering you want by dragging them inbetween one another, like you could in XP?

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

My question? Why do people associate the way others dress up with their sexuality? I'm Miss Straigher McStraightington and I probably more likely to wear a costume meant for the opposite gender these days! Yeah, it can be true in some cases, but still!