When you need to rant...

newsmanfan

Reaction score
And the worst part is Romney "won" the debate by being such a complete D-bag. He had NO specifics about his policies, even now. He just shouted and snarked and just acted like the same school yard bully/Reggie Mantle he's been the entire campaign season. Of course he had the president on the ropes... he had no respect at all, and flip flopped and bebopped all over the place.

And I doubt a slime button would work. Romney is full of enough slime already.
Chris Rock tweeted this. Pretty much sums it up:

https://twitter.com/chrisrockoz/status/254296200549912576/photo/1
--------------

Drtooth

Reaction score
I can't believe his poll numbers are going up in swing states.

That sounds like a perfect financial opportunity! I need to get over there and sell this bridge in Brooklyn I was looking to unload.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually, there's an even bigger outrage I need to vent about.

Cookie Jar (the lame production company that owns DIC) is trying to shove Doodlebops down everyone's throats again. They put that show both on CBS's pathetic Saturday Morning line up and This TV's line up.

Okay, these guys weren't popular when they were popular... why are you trying to restart a fad no one wanted? They're almost as bad as Ken Visleman and the Oogieboogiebears.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
One word: tailgaters. Especially in parking garages. Yes, I'll gladly risk an accident and my family's insurance policy just so that you can drive faster.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
-------------
Wondering if they understand talking over everyone else is not civil discourse in New Zealand. The place is looking more and more attractive to me.
--------------
That's how Japan is looking to me. REALLY, REALLY, good right now.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Annoying classmate…
He really hates criticism from others, yet he openly and directly criticizes others.