Questions about anything

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Statler and Waldorf were "in control" of it, and Waldorf asked what a hashtag was. Statler replied that it sounded like something he eats for breakfast. :sleep::boo:

dwmckim

Reaction score
How is Halloween important to you?
I don't do anything for Halloween (no car nor disposable income) and i rarely get more than seven trick or treaters anymore so these days the high point of my Halloween is the year's Pretty Little Liars Halloween Episode - and that's already done with.

Hubert

Reaction score
Since I finally see someone not all hyped up for Halloween, I might as well say that I am the same. Halloween is pretty much my least favorite holiday and one that I don't celebrate with any more than my few decorations I put up around the house.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
My parents have this old fashioned view that you should stop Guising (the Scottish equivalent of trick-or-treating) at about ten, which is what they made us do. Apart from going to a special event last year, I have'd celebrated Halloween properly in years.

But it not as much of a big deal in the UK as it is in the US anyway (Christmas is more important). I know in South Africa, it's even less so, as I addressed in my recent drabble (*ahem* self-promoting *ahem*) and according to my cousin, they don't even bother in Finland.

Hubert

Reaction score
Would it make sense to have a thread specifically for Hurricane Sandy talk, considering how as of now we have that scattered amongst the weather thread, frown thread, hug thread, and a bajillion others?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Would it make sense to have a thread specifically for Hurricane Sandy talk, considering how as of now we have that scattered amongst the weather thread, frown thread, hug thread, and a bajillion others?
Well... I guess so.

What is Hurricane Sandy?