Reaction score
Well, well, no support for Lion King comin' from me:

As for the ones I like:

• Fantasia
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
  • Beauty & the Beast
  • Lilo & Stitch
  • Winnie the Pooh
And a few others I can't remember off the top of my head at the moment...

Hayley B

Reaction score
Bambi,Dumbo, Snow White, Cinderella, & Beauty and the Beast.

I would also like to add Darby O'Gill and the Little People too.

Nick22

Reaction score
Okay I'm gonna have to say The Lion King, The Rescuers, Pocahontas, Mulan, and The Little Mermaid. Meh. I think. Too much pressure to think of them right now! And it's so hard to chooseeee.

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
I feel like a sap (YUCK), but I've gotta be honest...Bambi's always been my favorite! It's absolutely gorgeous!

Also a fan of certain "underrated" ones, among which I think are 101 Dalmatians and The Jungle Book. Both classics that aren't super commonly talked about, AND the music is awesome in each of them.

And not a big fan of the gargoyles in this film, but The Hunchback of Notre Dame is pretty kickin'. Definitely attempted some things that were really risky for Disney, and well, I'm a big fan of Esmeralda :smile:

Vincent L

Reaction score
I LOVE Winnie the Pooh.
Also, the lights scene in Tangled.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Lilo and Stitch is another great one. It's one of the few times an original idea became a hit (if any original ideas became a hit). I mean, you don't get 3 DTV sequels and a cartoon series in the US and 2 in Japan if you're not a hit. Heck, Lion King and Aladdin each only got 2 DTV's and One TV show. Granted, 2 of the Lilo and Stitch DTV's were based on the TV show. And then there was one more DVD that was a board game.

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
As for Live-Action, my favorites are My Date With the President's Daughter (I'm a 00's child, what can I say?) [...]
Ohhhh my word. How did I miss you saying this. My sister and I LOVED that movie (and I think my mom thought it was funny too, actually, and she's more anti-Disney Channel than I!). And of course while I'm talking about my sister and I, that sister-switch movie from the 90s, Wish Upon a Star, was a favorite of ours too. I actually think those two are pretty good, considering most of the video-movie things that aired on Disney Channel. And just... don't get me started on Disney Channel post-Hannah Montana :grouchy:

And A Goofy Movie is still a huge favorite of mine, it's comedy gold XD That Possum Park scene actually brings me to tears it's so funny, no shame!

Hayley B

Reaction score
I like Lilo and Stitch and A Goofy Movie.
I enjoy Tangled too. Even though I've seen it too many times, right now. I so wish to goto the Disney Parks while thinking of it. I so want to meet Flynn Rider. :drool::laugh:

Nick22

Reaction score
Okay and definitely Aladdin and Lilo & Stitich.