Speculation: Potential Sequel for "The Muppets"

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Pshh when it comes to Muppet merchandise they can bombard me till the pigs squeal. :stick_out_tongue: My mind is thinking Disney is hoping after seeing the movie people will wanna rush out and buy the toys anyways. Which also means they would wanna have it out on blu-ray/DVD by Easter to capitalize on those sales as well.

I'm sure that's why they were pushing for a summer release to begin with so they could've had it out on DVD by Christmas to bring in sales.

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm just really excited to be able to actually experience my first Muppet movie with you guys at MC...I just think back to how lonely the last one must have been for me without a group of Muppet fans to gush to about it...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm just really excited to be able to actually experience my first Muppet movie with you guys at MC...I just think back to how lonely the last one must have been for me without a group of Muppet fans to gush to about it...
Same here to be honest. My husband loves the Muppets but his fandom is nowhere near my level. :stick_out_tongue: I'm also excited too cause that means more merchandise for me for Christmas next year as well. :big_grin:

And this doesn't have any relation to the movie but I am excited this will be my first Thanksgiving and Christmas here at MC. :smile:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Wow. I forgot you werent here for that. It feels like you were here forever.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Can't wait muppet merch is going on my list next year as it does every year MCC bluray is an early present for me :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
Yeah, same with me for the first paragraph (though I don't have a spouse to talk about in this case...). I really don't know anyone in real life to the extent of anywhere near my fandom...I mean, my dad is a casual fan who is somewhat well versed in Muppet knowledge, but nowhere at all to my extent.

I am also excited for my first holiday season here...I just love this place...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
If it wasn't for my spouse I would have no one to talk to about Muppets either. My friends and family just wouldn't get it so I don't even bother.