Speculation: Potential Sequel for "The Muppets"

DannyRWW

Reaction score
All exciting news of course...and I hope they work hard to keepthe muppets in everyones minds...A year is not too far away to get excited and I love the Muppets being a Christmas release.......

Hubert

Reaction score
Wow. I forgot you werent here for that. It feels like you were here forever.
Wow...I just checked your profile, and I didn't realize that you've been around for 2010...

But yeah...I'm just a newbie still around here...though it does feel like I've been here for quite some time...

Hubert

Reaction score
For some reason I feel like a comment such as "So I really have been here one third of my life" sounds fitting, yet then that would make me only 3, so...

...no wonder I never revealed my age on here...

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I was kind of hoping for a Thanksgiving release, so that the film could attract both the Thanksgiving and December holiday crowds.

Hubert

Reaction score
I would also take another Thanksgiving release, as for me, Christmas just seems way too busy of a time for a new Muppet movie. Thanksgiving is still in the swing of things, yet at the same time is out of much of the hustle and bustle of Christmas.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I was reading the article and their source for the release date is IMDB. I don't trust that much at all.