Video: The Muppet Christmas Carol Blu-ray Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Yes I am getting that version! I can't order it till Friday though which is pay day. ><
I pre-ordered it with Sesame Old School v. 3 but it seems like Hurricane Sandy effected Amazon's shipping headquarters because I paid for two-day shipping for it to come out on release day, and well, release day is tomorrow and it hasn't shipped yet.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I pre-ordered it with Sesame Old School v. 3 but it seems like Hurricane Sandy effected Amazon's shipping headquarters because I paid for two-day shipping for it to come out on release day, and well, release day is tomorrow and it hasn't shipped yet.
Yeah that's what I had heard shipments would probably be arriving late due to hurricane Sandy. This doesn't have anything to do with MCC but when I went to Build-a Bear last Friday some stores hadn't gotten all their Christmas shipments in due to the storm.

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
I usually wait for release day and buy DVDs at the store the day they come out. Stuff like this has happened to me before.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Samsies.

Status
Not open for further replies.