Speculation: Potential Sequel for "The Muppets"

Beauregard

Reaction score
Who can forget The Pig with the Froggy Tattoo? In my opinion, one of the best edited and created pieces of modern Muppet goodness! I too began to get a little bored with the new trailers, but was so excited to catch any new SNIPPETS that I could from them! Each morning was waking up to a new Muppet surprise (unlike waking up in the Muppet Board House which is usually to a breakfast surprise.)

Bea:zany:{The raspberry turnovers will be out in a moment...*explosion*}regard

Hubert

Reaction score
All those months leading up to the movie were so much fun, that was so exciting. Everyone just pouring over trailers and pictures, Muppets on different talks shows every night, and just the fact that a new Muppet movie was coming out, was tons of fun. I can't wait to go through all that again.
And you are only making me more excited to talk and gush all over and about this movie with my MC family... :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
And you are only making me more excited to talk and gush all over and about this movie with my MC family... :smile:
And I haven't done that???!!!

But in all seriousness I didn't get to get pumped about the last one with anyone besides my husband. I didn't join MC till several months later. So I am definitely excited I get to share with my MC peeps this time!!! :big_grin:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I only read through the forums last movie. I can't wait to actually talk about it with you guys this time! :smile:

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
Me too! MC is one of the only places where I can get excited about Muppet-related stuff without people looking at me funny.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
People look at me funny anyway and that's without knowing I'm a Muppet purist. :stick_out_tongue:

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Me too! MC is one of the only places where I can get excited about Muppet-related stuff without people looking at me funny.
same if i was to talk about this at my school everyone would just give me funny looks too also i can't wait to discuss the new movie with all the members on MC as we get more news:smile::wink::big_grin:

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
People look at me funny anyway and that's without knowing I'm a Muppet purist. :stick_out_tongue:
That's true for me too, actually, for a few reasons. :stick_out_tongue: I guess what I meant to say is that here, I can talk at length about Muppets without anyone getting tired of it.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
My husband loves the Muppets although his fandom doesn't quite reach the level that mine does. :embarrassed: However he STILL likes them! I did a pretty good job marrying him if I do say. :smile: And while I enjoy talking about them with him I also love having a whole group of people to share it with too. None of my "real" life friends are into it. :/

Anyways...back on topic...I wonder what new Muppets are gonna be in this one? I hope we see Rizzo more and Robin.