The “What did you do today?” thread

Hubert

Reaction score
If we all went into that class, they'd probably just give us our degrees on the spot for being twice as knowledgeable as the teacher. :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
If we all went into that class, they'd probably just give us our degrees on the spot for being twice as knowledgeable as the teacher. :stick_out_tongue:
I wonder if that would give us good paying jobs. Oh well we could help Disney make the new Muppet movie.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I honestly did aboslutely nothing today...besides once again get on here which again says how sad my life is. However I probably won't be on much this weekend as I actually have plans so I get to act like I have a life. :stick_out_tongue:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Went to Ye Big Honkin' University (where half of the students were not present because of the thick sheets of ice that have replaced our roads at the moment, which have made it next to impossible to drive 0_________0), did a bit of catch-up studying for my hardest class, finished off leftover chocolate cake and the last of the mac and cheese with BACON (don't tell Miss Piggy!), and cleaned up my room. A fairly productive day, methinks. :big_grin:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Where's Hubert?!! See!!! I'm not the only one eating bacon!!! On the other hand I am happy cause were going for Mexican tomorrow! :big_grin:

Hubert

Reaction score
Where's Hubert? might be a good look and find book...

But anyway, at least Ozy isn't a proclaimed Piggy fan...