Males, rally with me---don't shower!!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Woo-hoo, I've been glomped!

um...is that a good thing...?
Depends on your... stature? A glomp is a tackle hug, so if you're weak and feeble you'll just be pummeled and broken, but if you're a tough man-like creature like you and I, we can handle glomps like men. *puffs out chest* HIT ME!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Depends on your... stature? A glomp is a tackle hug, so if you're weak and feeble you'll just be pummeled and broken, but if you're a tough man-like creature like you and I, we can handle glomps like men. *puffs out chest* HIT ME!
What is this, Fight Club now?

"I want you to hit me as hard as you can!":big_grin:

I'm 6'1, so it would take a pretty good-sized glomp to get me down.:wink:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
What is this, Fight Club now?

"I want you to hit me as hard as you can!":big_grin:

I'm 6'1, so it would take a pretty good-sized glomp to get me down.:wink:
Fight Club? FIGHT CLUB? ...No, this isn't fight club, I just had a little too much caffeine today. *does a Woody Woodpecker laugh*

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Prawnie said:
Oh lovely, Winslow, I hereby give you MrsPepper. Take care of my boss young man. She's a good gal... *sniff* *sings weakly* Is this the little girl I woooooooooooooorked for? When did she grow to be so taaaaaaaaaaall? Wasn't it yesterday when sheeeeeeeeeee waaaaaaaaaaaas smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall?
You do realise that your singing is doing the opposite of what Axe does. It just repels you from me. Like a tone-deaf magnet of the same pole.

Winslow said:
(as Leach rubs his House-like stubble)

Muwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Ooh, how very manly.

Prawnstar said:
but if you're a tough man-like creature like you and I, we can handle glomps like men. *puffs out chest* HIT ME!
**tackle flying glomp! **runs and throws herself at Prawnie** See if you can take that!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*topples under the glomp of MrsPepper* *lifts up head weakly* I will fight... no more... forever... *head falls*

Nasha

Reaction score
Wait a minute..

Stubble is VERY sexy...especially if youre dr.House....

I really gotta keep my House-addiction underwraps.

-Nasha