1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Males, rally with me---don't shower!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Mar 15, 2003.

1. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

*Shakes head*
    Oh Slug--why the over-done puns?

D: NOOOO!

*Tackles him*

MUD PIE! MUD PIE!

x3

*Presses a mud pie against his face*

: D I RULE!
  2. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Holy bunch of bananas Super Soapy! Look at all the dirt in this thread! It looks like somebody needs to clean it up!
  3. BeakerSqueedom

NEVER!

*Tarzan yell*
  4. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Listen! That sounds like the pathetic cry of some poor soul in trouble! DON'T WORRY! I'LL SAVE YOU! *swoops down and blows baby powder all over Claudia and Tony*
  5. BeakerSqueedom

PATHETIC?
    I'll show yah!
    Why I oughta!

*Dazed as she is sprinkled with powder*
    *Chokes on it*

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*Keels over and digs her nails into the ground awaiting her untimely death*

Hey, Winslow, aren't you supposed to be dead?

O_O
  6. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Goood grimey! That is the worst dust magot i've ever seen. *swings down after Powder Fresh Gal and dumps a whole bucket full of soapy water on Claudia* *lets go of rope and lands with a swift bound* Ha! That should keep her from dirting up any of these sweet people.

Kid #1: You are my hero. *hugs me*

Awwww aren't you the cutest little thing. *gets down on one knee* You need this. *hands the little kid a scrub brush with my face on it*

Kid #1: Thank you Super Soapy Kyle. Your the greatest! * hugs me again, then runs back over to his mom* Lookie at what i got!

I just love kids. Come on Power Gal. Time for some rest. *grabs Claudia and Tony and sends them to jail* SUUUUUPER SOAPY KYLLLLLLE! *jets off*
  7. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

SHHHHHHHH! I'm just pretending!
  8. BeakerSqueedom

D: That's why we're goin' off to jail.
    Now, you're playing dead to get out of it?
    Smooooooth. X3

*Shakes head at Slug*
  9. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Heh heh heh...D'OH!
  10. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

*lands at the jail* I think I'll stick around for a bit and make sure these two don't do anything rash.
  11. BeakerSqueedom

Gee wilikers!
    I was insane for the longest time!
    But now, I have turned to the light of cleaness and all things powdery and sweet!

*Eyes get shiny*

A HOPE FOR A CLEANER WORLD!

*Dies at those words that turn out to be lies*
  12. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

*rolls her eyes* Nice try, Filthy Filthmiester. You aren't getting out that easy!
  13. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

That's a good idea Powder Fresh Gal. I'll go to the command center and see if the major has any news on some other filth or dirt to any others. I'll cheak on you or call you if i need your help. Be careful Alex. *jets off into the sky*
  14. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Drat! Took a bath this moring. I mean, what kind of a guy does that? *looks around for the guy who does that*
  15. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

WOOOOOOO! I didn't take a bath this morning! (But we didn't have any running water. So that's why it explain it)
  16. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*sniffs air* Ghastly behaviour, Kyle...just ghastly...
  17. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah, haven't got to shower for a minute and smelling a bit manly at the moment.:p Just have to keep this rebellious nature up...
  18. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Yea sorry. *holds hands out* But but but but but....i've took a bath now. So i'm *fan fare* Super Soapy Kyle! *holds hands on waist, cape flaps in the air*
  19. BeakerSqueedom

:O I haven't bathed in weeks!

*Cackles*

I am filthy dude.

;)
  20. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

*swoops in a blows baby powder everywhere*

Man, you guys were startin to stink!