Males, rally with me---don't shower!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Smelly not showered in days Guy: *falls from the sky* Whhhhoooooo! *SPLAT!*

Announcer Guy: This is what happens to guys who don't take showers. This guy was on top of a sky scrapper and fell to his doom due to his over powering stench. This could of been prevented. If only he would of took a shower or bath. So here you will now see what could of happen if he would of took a shower or bathe.

Showered Guy: Hello there. *about to step off roof* Oh wait. *looks down* Thank to my very nice smelling soap that i used. I now will never fall off a roof ever again. Thank you Announcer Guy.

Annoucer Guy: You heard him right. You shower. You will never faaaaaaaa........

Nasha

Reaction score
That made laugh in a so very wrong way. Thanks.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
What if he slips on the bar of soap and falls off the roof? Hygiene can be dangerous!

Erine81981

Reaction score
What if he slips on the bar of soap and falls off the roof? Hygiene can be dangerous!
Announcer Guy: You say "What would happen if he slips on bar of soap and fall off roof?" you say? Here's what i would say. He shouldn't be on the roof in the first place in taking a shower but if he wants to be...being that our stunt guy was. Here's something that we are selling now.

Another Announcer Guy: This new new thing is brilliant! The new "Strap yourself down." You strap yourself into a tub on the roof or shower. Then you proceed to scrub yourself with a scrub brush and liquid soap. That should help out with your not slipping on the bar of soap. But you say it you could still slip. Yes. So we came up with a new type of shoes you can ware in the shower or bath. "The Sticky Shooes." See are cooler way of spelling is? But there you go. Now back to your regaler schedule program.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
If you leave us, we have no one to fight over, and Winslow automatically wins. You can't be having that, now can you?
*comes running back in* Sorry, I just left to get my battle armor on! *does a battle cry!* Come, let us fight to the death for the womens!

Erine81981

Reaction score
*runs in with armorall on* I have mine on. *looks at Ryan* Why are you wearing all that stuff?

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
(enters wearing a metal cookie tray on his chest and on his back as a protective shield, a spaghetti strainer on his head and wielding a spatula)

Huzzah! Let's goooooooooooooooo!

(battle cry; starts running; stops and turns, where Prawnie and Kyle are still standing, staring at him)

Uh...come on, we...um...nice weather we've been having, eh? Erm...I'm just...I'm just gonna go stand over here for a minute, and...

(runs away)

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Ooh! A fight? For girls? To the death? This is gonna be good! *grabs some pompoms* Kyle! Kyle! He's the man! If he can't smell good no one can!