What is your strangest habit?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have a habit of laughing while on MC :big_grin:
That's not so much a strange habit. I remember one time recently, I was at the library, because my home internet was temporarily off, and I was revisiting an old T*K*O episode, and doing all that I could to keep from laughing out loud to avoid other people staring at me like, "Dude, what is your deal?"

robodog

Reaction score
Here's a new one. I've started collecting small electronic devices. Doesn't really matter what kind. I have a lot of old cell phones and my original Game Boy. I like machines and computerized stuff. I like the idea of surrounding myself with electronics. Cell Phones, computers, electronic/robotic pets. It's wierd but I find comfort in this stuff. I wish I could find all my old Tamagotchis to add to the set.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Oh god, I have a terrible habit of picking at my nose to the point it bleeds when I break out around it :embarrassed:
Haha, so it's not just me then! I'm so glad.
Wait, did I just admit to picking my nose? Er, never mind, just forget everything I just said.:embarrassed: No nose picking to see here, ehhehe :laugh:

But here's another weird one. For some reason, ever since I was little, whenever I get itchy I like to put a piece of paper under the spot i'm itching and watch the dead flakes of skin come down onto the paper. Sorry if that's too gross.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I do something similar before I get in the shower, in that I'll "dust" the flakes and dead skin out of my hair.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I used to have a habit when I was little of carrying something long everywhere I went. Almost like how Louise always insists on wearing bunny ears everywhere she goes: