R.I.P Lucille Bliss (Voice of Crusader Rabbit, Smurfette, & others)

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Goodbye Lucille. I didn't know your name, but I loved as a wicked stepsister.
You were nasty in that role, and cold and unlikable. That's just the way you should have been, and were sweet as can be for what little I've seen of Smurfette. R.I.P. you very versatile actress.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
-bangs head against wall- WE'RE......LOOSING......EVERYONE....THIS.....YEAR! GAAAAAH!!! :grouchy:
In one year, we lost (just to name a few off the top of my head) Whitney Houston, Robin Gibb, Ernest Borgnine, Celeste Holm, Joan Roberts, Phyllis Diller, Jerry Nelson (that hit the hardest for a lot us on here, including myself), Neil Armstrong, Andy Williams........and now Lucille Bliss. :cry:
R.I.P Lucille (Miss Bitters and Anastasia) :cry:
That's so sad. I hope we don't loose more people like Dick Van Dyke, June Foray, Julie Andrews, Roger Moore, Carroll Spinney, or Buzz Aldrin.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Goodbye Lucille. I didn't know your name, but I loved as a wicked stepsister.
You were nasty in that role, and cold and unlikable. That's just the way you should have been, and were sweet as can be for what little I've seen of Smurfette. R.I.P. you very versatile actress.
Lucille was a very great voice actress. She will be remembered for many generations to come. :cry:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
That's so sad. I hope we don't loose more people like Dick Van Dyke, June Foray, Julie Andrews, Roger Moore, Carroll Spinney, or Buzz Aldrin.
I hope not! What would Sesame Street be without Big Bird and Oscar?
If you answered a repulsive show where Snuffy doesn't exisit, and Gordon has little purpose without someone to take care of.....you're absolutely right!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I hope not! What would Sesame Street be without Big Bird and Oscar?
If you answered a repulsive show where Snuffy doesn't exisit, and Gordon has little purpose without someone to take care of.....you're absolutely right!
Well...if anything does happen to Carroll (let's hope not), I believe Matt Vogel will take over as Big Bird. And of Oscar, I'm not sure...:smirk:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Well...if anything does happen to Carroll (let's hope not), I believe Matt Vogel will take over as Big Bird. And of Oscar, I'm not sure...:smirk:
Matt Vogel has done Big Bird before in the Journey to Ernie segments. Matt will be perfectly fine as Big Bird.

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
Ah, I just saw this! Very sad. I wish it was more widely reported in the news.
Really loved her work. She was hilarious in Invader ZIM, great way to end a career. And hey, the woman was what, 95? Most of us can only hope to get that far up there.