Favorite Muppet Babies songs

Nyperold

Reaction score
There are only two I can even think of at the moment. The first is "Underground". The other, well...

"Hot, it's so hot I can't think..."
"I could sure use a drink..."
"Does my hair look okay?"
"Piggy!"

Beauregard

Reaction score
My all time favorite is "Table for One Can be Fun" from the episode where they are scared that they'll be replace, and then the "Round The World" one from the fairground episode.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Well first, the theme song, hello...

Baby land!

Youre special to me

A table for one.can be fun.

And my most favorite...

"we've been a-way-ay-ay-ay-aiting for you!"

gregishere

Reaction score
Maybe we can keep'The Muppet Babies' alive by requesting Disney to release the music?

The rumor was the show 'live clips' needed to be relicensed for use and it would cost a lot.(For Disney?)
Well, now that Lucasfilm is theirs, maybe they can pay themselves to re-use the STAR WARS footage?

Or chop up the show into short clips,leaving out expensive footage?

catherine

Reaction score
I like the song miss piggy sings, when she and kermit are in the horse and cart, the songs is called I will always love you.

Hubert

Reaction score
I like the song miss piggy sings, when she and kermit are in the horse and cart, the songs is called I will always love you.
That's actually "I'm Always Gonna Love You" from the Great Muppet Caper. Piggy imagines the characters as babies and they sing as song as babies. It is actually thought of as one of the things that inspired the series.

Misskermie

Reaction score
That's actually "I'm Always Gonna Love You" from the Great Muppet Caper. Piggy imagines the characters as babies and they sing as song as babies. It is actually thought of as one of the things that inspired the series.
Hubert, its the muppets take manhattan, not the great muppet caper... :stick_out_tongue:

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
This isn't a complete song, but I was just watching the episode "Whose Tale is it Anyway?" on Youtube, and cracked up when Janice, as Mrs. Rabbit from the story she was reading, started singing "Purple crayons all over the place... and if you go chasing rabbits... Wild thing!"