When you need to rant...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Half the time it's just cowards who hide behind a computer anyways. Just totally obnoxious and just want attention from the comments they post. I really at all costs try to avoid reading YouTube comments their not worth my nerves.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm just the opposite, I LOVE reading YouTube comments, because a lot of times, I find some gems of hilarity... I never will forget the time I first read a comment on an Arthur video, where the commentator said, "If D.W. is this dramatic now, just imagine what she'll be like as a teenager when she has her period." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm just the opposite, I LOVE reading YouTube comments, because a lot of times, I find some gems of hilarity... I never will forget the time I first read a comment on an Arthur video, where the commentator said, "If D.W. is this dramatic now, just imagine what she'll be like as a teenager when she has her period." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Okay that literally made me laugh out loud. XD

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Let's just say... I've been in Arthur's shoes before... so, this is an example of something being "funny 'cause it's true"... :halo:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well she's probably already hit that stage now hasn't she? Or she should have!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You'd think, but then again, she's been four-years-old for sixteen years, so logically, yeah, she should be at that point by now.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
It's kind of like "The Land Before Time" they should all be extinct by now but they just keep staying little dinosaurs.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What I don't understand is why it took them so long to just do a TV series... I mean, you'd think with all the cheapquels that movie alone spawned, you'd think doing a TV show would have been the more logical thing to do. :smirk: