Boober Fraggle Replica

lifelongfan

Reaction score
I used a large circle then made alot of folds and sewed it to the middle on the outside then gathered it and turned the gather to the inside and attached the bill and a button covered in the same felt. :confused:That probably made no sense.

ashkent

Reaction score
I used a large circle then made alot of folds and sewed it to the middle on the outside then gathered it and turned the gather to the inside and attached the bill and a button covered in the same felt. :confused:That probably made no sense.
No, actually I know exactly what you mean lol.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I never understood why Boober doesn't have eyes. But that's a whole other discussion.

FANTASTIC JOB on Boober! I really love it! I wish I had my own Boober replica.:sigh:
You are fantastic. Keep us updated on any other puppets you make!

ashkent

Reaction score
I never understood why Boober doesn't have eyes. But that's a whole other discussion.

FANTASTIC JOB on Boober! I really love it! I wish I had my own Boober replica.:sigh:
You are fantastic. Keep us updated on any other puppets you make!
Thanks very much. I never understand Boober not having eyes either, but i think it is just one of those things you never questioned as a child. It was just accepted.

I am just finalising the website for my own puppet building business I'm starting up in the UK. It should be up and running in about a week's time. I will be updating my blog there with original puppets which will be for sale as well as any replicas I make for my personal collection.

I have one original puppet complete and will be posting his pictures here some time next week too so keep an eye out for it.

ashkent

Reaction score
Well, almost a year later and here is my reworked Boober replica now complete with a cap and his tale, a new head and more hair. The only thing he doesn't have in these pictures is his scarf.

There are still a couple of things I'm not perfectly happy with but on the whole he improved on my original replica.

Here are the pictures.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Well, almost a year later and here is my reworked Boober replica now complete with a cap and his tale, a new head and more hair. The only thing he doesn't have in these pictures is his scarf.

There are still a couple of things I'm not perfectly happy with but on the whole he improved on my original replica.

Here are the pictures.

Great rebuild! :sigh:

Bridget

Reaction score
Allow me to be the second member to congratulate and compliment this excellent design! It looks almost EXACTLY like Boober. Wonderful work man, this is perfection and the hard work you put into it definitely paid off!