New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

cjd874

Reaction score
You know all the artists don't you? :smile:
Mostly...I own the first MS comic book collection by R. Langridge, which I've read several times. I'm also familiar with the styles of Langridge, Mebberson, & Alvarez. (but who drew the Snow White comics? the name escapes me now)
I grew up reading SS books, too. So I'm familiar with the styles of Tom Cooke, Mel Crawford, Mike Frith, Tom Brandon, & Joe Mathieu (my personal fave).

Hubert

Reaction score
Mostly...I own the first MS comic book collection by R. Langridge, which I've read several times. I'm also familiar with the styles of Langridge, Mebberson, & Alvarez. (but who drew the Snow White comics? the name escapes me now)
I grew up reading SS books, too. So I'm familiar with the styles of Tom Cooke, Mel Crawford, Mike Frith, Tom Brandon, & Joe Mathieu (my personal fave).
I wanna say Jesse someone wrote the Snow White comics...can't place a last name at the moment.

cjd874

Reaction score
I wanna say Jesse someone wrote the Snow White comics...can't place a last name at the moment.
Never mind! I found the answers...Jesse Blaze Snider & Patrick Storck wrote them, Shelli Paroline illustrated them. Thanks Hubert!

Hubert

Reaction score
Boom. Jesse Blaze Snider was who I was thinking of.

(Haha, that "boom" is like a double meaning word, it can mean boom as the original intent, an interjection, or boom as in BOOM! comics.)

Alexandro8100

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm Alexandro. I'm new to this website and not sure how to use everything yet.I'm just crazy anything talk about muppetcentral!

cjd874

Reaction score
Hello Alexandro8100! Welcome to the forum!
(gives a big Fozzie Bear hug...:smile: )

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Welcome oh welcome to our MC for we have a new member named Alexander to enjoy our forum.
:insatiable: Me forum?
Nooooo cookie monster, it's not just yours, it Everyone's forum, but Phillp created it many years ago. [gives out cookies]
:insatiable: COOKIES! [eats them and makes a mess]