Questions about anything

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Is it really claymation or is it just a commercial that's in that style?

Strangely, I was watching Nick all day and I didn't see any commercials for it so I have no idea what you are talking about :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I believe it was on CBS for some reason.
Yeah, like the Hoops and Yo Yo Christmas special, which is odd, considering they're supposed to be Hallmark characters (Hallmark Channel aired a Halloween special on, well, Halloween).

But, on to the next discussion:

Apparently, Chevy Chase is finally fed up with Community, and has left the show, which begs the question... what is this show supposed to be about again? I never was able to figure it out... it really wasn't even funny... :confused:

Hubert

Reaction score
Why are the Toy Story movies the only Pixar movies that any station actually seems to care about? Seriously, they're constantly on (especially now) somewhere between Disney and Starz and other channels, yet you never see any other Pixar movies show up.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why are the Toy Story movies the only Pixar movies that any station actually seems to care about? Seriously, they're constantly on (especially now) somewhere between Disney and Starz and other channels, yet you never see any other Pixar movies show up.
I see Ratatouille and WALL*E on occasion. Speaking of which, for a while there, Ratatouille was everywhere it seems in 2008, likewise, the next year, WALL*E was everywhere.

ABC Family seems to play The Incredibles quite often throughout the year, and maybe Finding Nemo on occasion.

Hubert

Reaction score
And while we're on the subject of Pixar movies, why is Monsters, Inc. so underrated? I mean, it seems like absolutely nobody even cares about that very well-made movie.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was actually thinking about that when I made my previous post, it does seem like Monster's, Inc. is undeservingly underrated, not sure why. Of all the Pixar movies, it and A Bug's Life seems to always get the shaft by most people... the former, again, I don't understand, because it really is a good one, the latter on the other hand, it's probably my least favorite of Pixar's thus far, so yeah.

Hubert

Reaction score
Other than WALL*E, A Bug's Life is probably my least favorite Pixar movie, so I can more understand that, but Monsters Inc. never gets enough love. I wonder if it could be a date thing. A Bug's Life and Monsters Inc. are also two of the oldest Pixar films, the others being the Toy Story movies which somehow survive (possibly due to there being two movies rather than one?), yet everything after Monsters Inc seems to still be very popular.

robodog

Reaction score
The Toy Story series are Pixar's most popular films and probably some of the most popular animated films of all time. That's why they show them all the time. As to why Monsters Inc doesn't get enough love, well, I'm not sure why. It certainly deserves more love. It's a lot better than Cars and yet Cars is the movie that gets tons of merchandise. I don't get it.