RIP Larry Hagman

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
So many memories...watching Dallas with my Mom back in the '80s. And then I Dream of Jeanie nearly every night on Nick at Nite back in the '90s. :halo:

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
I was never really into Dallas, but I've always loved I Dream of Jeannie. RIP Larry, you'll be missed. :cry:

DrDientes

Reaction score
I love him in I dream of Jeannie! :cry: I can't believe he's gone...

Princeton

Reaction score
*Cue more whining about what a sucky year 2012 has been with everybody dying*
Doesn't this statement strike you as a bit petty? It's bad enough that people whine about this to begin with, but by drawing attention to it, you're bringing yourself down to their level. It's the Super Muppet/Baba scandal all over again. They behaved inappropriately and the Mods took care of it. That should have been the end of the story, but for the rest of that year and the ENTIRE following year, you rammed what they did and your opinion of it down everybody's throats. This kind of behavior is petty and childish and I'm getting sick of it. I don't know what I have to do to get one of the Mods to ban me, but that's truly what I want. This forum used to be the premier place to celebrate love of all things Henson, but now all this forum is is a big argument over who took who's crayons.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Aw do you really feel this way Brian? :frown:

I don't think Snowth is trying to dampen the forum. I can imagine how he must be feeling. If all your favourite famous people seemed to be dropping dead throughout the same year wouldn't you think it was a morbid sucky sort of year too?

I really don't think the Henson atmosphere is really all that bad. I'm saddened that you disagree. :frown:

Princeton

Reaction score
I really do feel that way, Marty, and I never thought the day would come when I did. And let me clarify: my above post was not strictly directed to Snowth (although he really does need to learn to let things go).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm just parroting what others have been saying throughout the year: that there's been too much whining about 2012 being a sucky year, all because of excessive number of celebrity deaths, mr3urious drew attention to it some time back. MC has a habit of overracting to unpleasant news, or otherwise differences of opinion, and when that happens, most people are suddenly like, "WAHH!!! THERE'S SO MUCH NEGATIVITY AND PESSIMISM ON THIS FORUM! MAKE IT STOP!!!" Not as bad as it was there for a while, but again, as others have pointed out, any more, whenever somebody dies, there's the inevitable, "WAHH!!! THIS IS WHY 2012 HAS BEEN A SUCKY YEAR!!!" comments from some people. Again, I'm not the only one who's said any thing about it... heck, this thread was the FIRST time I actually said any thing about it, so I don't understand why you're suddenly singling me out, Brian; I admit that probably wasn't the wisest thing to add to the original post, 'kay? Again, I'm just parroting what others have pointed out.

Hubert

Reaction score
I never really saw all that much of Mr. Hagman, but regardless, rest in peace, Larry, you will be missed by many.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I usually never watch Dallas but I miss you, Larry Hagman. Thank you for all your incredible work that entertained us.
R.I.P :cry:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Aw do you really feel this way Brian? :frown:

I don't think Snowth is trying to dampen the forum. I can imagine how he must be feeling. If all your favourite famous people seemed to be dropping dead throughout the same year wouldn't you think it was a morbid sucky sort of year too?

I really don't think the Henson atmosphere is really all that bad. I'm saddened that you disagree. :frown:
i agree with you marty if you want to say that it is a sucky year that all your faverite famous poeole are dying then so what it is a place where we want to say that we are sad about something and want some surrport i know that is what jim would want a pleace where we could so love for all his work but also be a family of love and surrport .