Looking for new CCC members!

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Sarge only said we need new members, it's not like the CCC is dead. It's just that it's most of the time only Sarge and me are writing and there's only that much two people can write. We need new member to bring a breeze of fresh air into the RP. All we ask is to be creative when thinking of what kind of creature you'll be and to not act crazy like in "I think I'm going crazy" thread.

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
I agree with that. If you want to be random, not in the CCC thread.

Hubert

Reaction score
I don't feel like I have entire room to talk for not being as active as I once was, but if anyone does happen to be scared of this thread because things move too fast that you can't keep up, don't be. Here's why: the great thing about this whole RP is that though there may be a larger plotline going on, it generally uses smaller plotlines that only last for a brief amount of time. That means that you don't even need to pick up the threads you weren't around for and give them a read. In fact, in many cases, I don't read what I missed. The reason is because even when you miss something, it's so easy to just jump back in. Chances are the plotline that you missed is over or almost over, and even if you're not in it, you can easily just do some stuff in the thread without even getting too involved in what's going on. And if you really can't find a way to get into one of the threads, any one of the active users I'm sure will be glad to give you a synopsis of what happened.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Yeah, and I know what it's like to have to go to school.
What I would do, is just make an appearence, and in that same post,
Make an OOC note, asking where we are.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
And like I have said numerous times, I keep the wiki up to date with all kinds of information including information on player characters, non-player characters, locations, plots, if you just look around the wiki, it tells you everything you need to know before joining...

Misskermie

Reaction score
Right. So if you're unsure of something, the wiki is almost certain to have an answer.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Sometimes, when you only have a short amount of time to post, you can just talk to yourself (like I do), or start a mini-plot with only you (like Casey does).
There's nothing wrong with leaving a plot one day and starting it the next (unless others are involved).

Misskermie

Reaction score
The others agree to contiue the next day as well.

Vincent L

Reaction score
The others agree to contiue the next day as well.
Yes, she worded that better.
"There's nothing wrong with leaving a plot one day and starting it the next (as long as others agree, or you're alone)."

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
We understand you guys have lives. We all do, too. (Although I think Sarge has half a life) You don't have to continue with the story for a long time. If you miss a few days, we would be happy to help you understand what happened.

Like Vincent said, its okay to start mini-plots with yourself. Almost all my posts are. :smile: