1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Looking for new CCC members!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Sgt Floyd, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Let's play a game, shall we? Read what we have posted in the past 24 hours, and try to write a recap of what happened, and who is involved.
    Now you know why this thread exists.
    miss kermie and CaseytheMuppet like this.
  2. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Sgt is out to find new recruits to the CCC. Casey and Yuna are also for the idea of new members. Sadly, D'Snowth backed out soon after joining, due to the rapid posting, back and forth, non stop 24/7. Although the posting levels have dropped, there are still people lurking in the dark, afraid to join the team. Muppet Fan doesn't want to make a mistake, and Mokey was scared away by the rapid fire of dialog and conversation. Even when Sarge tries to clear things up, Mokey backs away from the conversation, leaving us with a little bit of advice. Soon after this event, Mokey decides to join.

Vincet enters to explain further how to be active in this club, and what to do to pass the time. MB, a former CCC member, joins in for a moment to explain his departure from the club, as he to was leaving due to the time consumption and rapid fire postings. Lola enters to say her goodbye to departing member MB, while also joining in on the petition to get new members. The second recruit has just shown up. DrDientes, a former CCC member, has rejoined the clan. The members are still few, but the plot lives on.

-MB
  3. Yuna Leonhart

Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

Um, Vince wasn't talking about this thread but what has been written in the CCC in the last 24 hours.
  4. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Oh...well there goes ten minutes of my life :o

Sorry 'bout that...

*walks away in shame*
    miss kermie likes this.
  5. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

You know, MB, you are still welcome to come back. No one has ever said if you quit you can't come back. When we first started, everyone was so excited it was ziffle central. Now it's calmed down a lot and focusing more on just trying to live life and is much more relaxed. Heck, 9 times out of ten, none of us are in the same place as each other in game anymore. you can talk by yourself like Casey does. Just post about what your character is doing, thinking, whatever. You don't HAVE to pry yourself awkwardly into a situation just to be there.
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  6. mostlikemokey

mostlikemokey Active Member

Oh! OK! that really clears it up. I felt like if I didn't follow what everyone else was doing everyone would get confused.
    *grins* Now then.. where's my suitcase?
  7. Vincent Liu

But still, thank you for that recap. It was really needed. :)
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  8. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Woot!
    Yes, I dragged you to this thread for "woot"
    DrDientes and Muppetboy09 like this.
  9. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Hmm, RP. Well, I have seen the original thread and it looked like fun but I wasn't sure how to join.

Now that you need recruits, I'll happily join in. :)
  10. Vincent Liu

Actually, we welcome new members anytime :)
  11. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Alright! Ya talked me into it!
    I'll join! Sometime! As soon as I think of a character.
    I was seriously considering joining, but as I said above, I was kinda.. intimidated by all the rules. :/
  12. Vincent Liu

There are rules? ;)
    DrDientes likes this.
  13. Yuna Leonhart

Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

Yeah, don't go crazy like in "I think I'm going crazy" :p
    DrDientes likes this.
  14. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

That is all. I mean , you can be, "lighten the mood" crazy.
  15. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

So do I just join in with the current thread or is there something else I have to do to join?
  16. Vincent Liu

Just PM Sarge.
  17. Sgt Floyd

I am hesitantly bumping this thread...
  18. Muppet fan 123

Hey Sarge! I'm going to try to join next week or the week after. I'm way too busy this week. ;)
  19. Sgt Floyd

20. Muppet fan 123

I'm still there. And I plan to stay. But there's not a whole lot going on anymore.
    I'll try to get back into it, but I'm basically playing with myself there...