Elmo Muppeteer Kevin Clash resigns from Sesame Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwmckim

Reaction score
And yes, he also acknowledged that he's aware there are people like us who are questioning his motives behind his coming out and lawsuit... he danced around that, claiming it's more a matter of homophobia.
BZZT! I'm sorry, wrong answer...

- I'm gay and hence nonhomophobic...and i'm definately among those questioning his motives.

- "Homophobia" doesn't exactly work - because rather than believing you, they're believing instead....another gay person.

Nice try, thanks for playing. Enjoy your year's supply of Turtle Wax and Rice-a-Roni, the San Francisco Treat.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Oh, for pity's sake. A third accuser is going to file a lawsuit today, and he already has a book in the works. Excerpts to be released today too.

Also, TMZ showed its class by asking Brian Henson about the allegations while a little girl (his daughter?) was right there with him. Real smooth.
Dear God. First off, I'm with ZeppoAndFriends, I want this nightmare to end, as a Muppet fan and as a human being. Secondly, TMZ needs to be destroyed already. They and the rest of the blood-sucking parasites in the media are part of the problem. :mad:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
What the heck is wrong with these people?
Going off to ask Brian about what he thinks of the story? That is disgusting, and Brian did the right thing by saying he can't comment and walked away. The even more disgusting thing is, that they posted that video on their website!! :grr:

This DLLAL (as Snowth is calling it) really makes no sense in what he's saying. I think I can breathe a little now, becuase both accusers aren't making any sense anymore.
DLALL keeps contraindicating himself, and Sheldumb Sleazebum recanted his recantion becuase he said he was "pressured". If his story was true, then why would he recant it in the first place?

I hate everyone who works at TMZ, I can't believe people actually watch that crap. :grr:

Slackbot

Reaction score
On the other hand, if you're trying to blackmail someone, best to strike while the iron is hot, huh?

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Great, I knew this would happen. These people are nothing but money-hungry jerks! What the third person says and what TMZ says is nothing but crap! Leave Kevin alone already! He's been through enough as it is! How dare those people ask Brian Henson about this! Leave the other Muppeteers alone so they have enough time to get through this on their own!

I say most media people these days are nothing but a bunch of scumbags! I think all of us here still support Kevin 100%, whether or not he is gay. If Kevin is looking at any of this by any chance, Kevin, your fans still love and support you.

inturnaround

Reaction score
Guys, I am frankly disgusted with all of the victim blaming going on here as well as the homophobic phrases like "Dude who looks like a lady".

It's one thing to question inconsistencies. It's quite another to, before you know anything about the situation, to slime an accuser and call him names. I've followed quietly in this forum for years and I am surprised any of this is allowed.

Some of you have questioned where I'm coming from. My view is that, because I don't know the man personally, I can't say if he is capable of what he's being accused of. I hope he isn't. I hope all of this is untrue. But I don't know.

And neither do you.

But I question if this is the proper place for an airing on Kevin Clash's innocence or guilt in this sad, sad story. Let's stick to the Muppet stuff here and leave the law talk and name-calling to the rest of the internet. There's plenty of other places for it. They're not hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.