Any Big Mean Carl fans?

Fraggline

Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm not familiar with him :sympathy: I never saw Muppets Tonight and he wasn't featured heavily in MCC, MTI, MFS, VMMCM, or MWoO.

Although I did like his cameo in LTS and in the Bohemian Rhapsody vid.
You know, rexcrk, if you'd like to see more of him, you can get the episodes on YouTube. That's how bingboing and I came to have the entire second season on our computer...we download the episodes.
(of course, I'm replying to this thread about A YEAR AND A HALF after you posted, so you might already know this. :rolleyes:)

Anyway, my favorite Big Mean Carl moment:

"OooOOOooh, I lo-ove this biscotti!"
"Oh, but I hate these chimmichangas!"

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I recently acquired a copy of Muppet Snow White, so for Dave Ebersole, here's an updated list of who eats who in the end:

-Carl eats Lips and Zoot
-Gorgon Heap eats Statler
-Big V eats Waldorf
-Behemoth eats Mahna Mahna and the Snowths
-Mean Mama eats Johnny Fiama (Sals jumps in after him, in an attempt to save him)
-Sweetums eats Beauregard
-Beautiful Day Monster eats Scooter
-Thog eats Bunsen
-Timmy Monster eats Beaker
-Clueless Morgan, Polly Lobster and Mad Monty supposedly get eaten by a pair of vultures

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Im threadcromancing this post to celebrate the glorious return of Carl in the new Ce Lo and the Muppets music video!

All hail Carl!!!

Hey! That's a great drawing of Big Mean Carl, beaker. All I know is he eats cute little bunnies. Eeeeeekkkkkk!

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Hey! That's a great drawing of Big Mean Carl, beaker. All I know is he eats cute little bunnies. Eeeeeekkkkkk!
He also eats bagpipes, dummies, other cute little animals, and guys who blow bubbles out of their heads. Not to mention shiny bald heads.

Hubert

Reaction score
I agree, that's a very nice drawing.

As for Big Mean Carl, I haven't really seen a lot of him, but I like what I've seen. I think Drtooth said it best in this thread a few years back, Carl has more Muppetiness to him than most other newer characters do from the MT era and onward.