Music Video: "All I Need is Love" with CeeLo Green and The Muppets

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I know right?! And he actually smiled after the kiss!! Where before he would've been like "bib and napkin, knife and fork is the only way that I'll touch pork ." :stick_out_tongue: I have to say while I love the new Kermit & Piggy dynamic and yes I know there's members here who dislike it but even I'm still getting used to it. Because in that scene where Kermit actually gives Piggy the mistletoe I'm still just like "uhh that is Kermit right?" XD

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
It was EXCELLENT!!! :smile:

It not just had Cee Lo, Kermit, Miss Piggy, Walter, Fozzie, Gonzo, Pepe, Rowlf, the Snowths, Statler, Waldorf, and Lo-Co but it also had Sam the Eagle, Bunsen, Beaker, the Swedish Chef, Zoot, Lew Zealand, Beauregard, the Chickens, the Penguins, the Turkey, Big Mean Carl, the Monkeys, and the Sheep!

I was expecting Mahna Mahna and the Frackles to show up during that music video and a dedication to Jerry Nelson at the end of the music video.
I wonder who did the puppetry for Lo-Co?

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Matt Vogel is credited as Lew Zealand in that video but Lew didn't have any lines.

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
I liked how they incorporated Mahna Mahna. Poor Scooter. He'll never get done tallying the things that were damaged.

cjd874

Reaction score
Matt Vogel is credited as Lew Zealand in that video but Lew didn't have any lines.
has Lew Zealand had any lines recently? I don't recall if he spoke in the latest movie, but Matt has done a really great job as Floyd Pepper and Uncle Deadly...and his Pops voice is SPECTACULAR!!! I wish there were more Jerry Nelson characters with speaking roles in Cee Lo's video, such as :sing:, :cluck:, :crazy:, UD & Robin.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Lew spoke in the latest film "Mister the Frog we all agree that a celebrity is not a people!" :fishy: He also did a bit with The Chef at the Just For Laughs Festival back in July.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
his robin voice is fine sounds like his big bird and lew had a couple lines in the recent movie