Music Video: "All I Need is Love" with CeeLo Green and The Muppets

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie, I thought the video was kind of all over the place and spastic. But I loved a lot of the character moments (Carl trying to eat Cee Lo = classic).

Also, there was nothing particularly "Muppety" about the Lo-Co puppet; it looked more like something from Crank Yankers.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I actually enjoyed this a lot (including Pepe). I wasn't a huge fan of Lo-Co, but I guess it was a 1 time thing. Also, Zoots sour note at the end gave me a good laugh. Overall, good music video!

Slackbot

Reaction score
It's cute, but, yeah, a bit scattershot. I love Walter and his camera phone--with a Kermit skin, no less. I didn't like the Lo-Co puppet; it looked like they were trying to get too exact, and it had a kind of sinister expression. I wish it was a Muppetty color like blue or purple instead.

Poor Kermit, having to clean up. Poor Scooter, he's gotta inventory all the damage. Poor Carl, because when Animal finds out that he ate the little bunny there's gonna be heck to pay!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
So what characters were all in this I can't view it cuz my school blocked YouTube

JeanClaude

Reaction score
Liked it overall. It didn't sound to well produced... like the song was really busy and you couldn't understand the lyrics.

I agree with OscarFan^

Also the audio at the end wasn't recorded with a mic, so the sound you're hearing is coming from below the puppet....could've been better.