1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Music Video: "All I Need is Love" with CeeLo Green and The Muppets

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I know right?!! I was actually surprised Kermit was the one who gave Piggy the mistletoe this time. :p And for once besides the scrunchy face he actually didn't run away!!! :):mad:
  2. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

Pretty good video, I loved Carl's part. Not QUITE what I expected, though. Like I posted in another thread, I could've sworn I heard Swedish Chef's voice. Yet, he was nowhere to be seen. I wish they would've included the rest of the EM including Lips. I've gotten used to seeing Animal alone ( he's become kinda overrated, hasn't he?), but Zoot just looks akward by himself. He looks like that guy at the party that was invited with a group of friends, but was the only one to show up. Also, it would've been a nice touch if Sweetums (or even Thog ) was Santa. But, I can't do anything about it.
    MissMusical12 likes this.
  3. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Reminds me of me when I went to this one sweet 16 back in April for one of my dearest friends (who goes to another school, but I've known her through theater). I felt really awkward there because none of my friends from my school that she knew came (Her party was the same night as the Prom that's why, which I couldn't go to anyways.....). Although I did get along with the friends from her school and camp.
    galagr likes this.
  4. They're still using Mahna Mahna? Man, these guys are desperate. Eric's Piggy sounds really bad here too.
    Oh well, it's still kinda fun.
  5. Devo

Devo New Member

This was just the best Christmas gift I could get from The Muppets, and thanks to Cee-Lo as well :)
  6. Pinkflower7783

Okay I'm gonna have to highly agree to disagree on that one.
  7. It just sounded off, especially during the karate chop.
  8. Pinkflower7783

Hey we're all entitled to our opinion and I respect it. I thought Piggy sounded just fine. She didn't really say a whole lot in the video though.

Anyways...I'm wondering if they'll perform this at the Christmas Parade in Walt Disney World? That would be pretty cool!
  9. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

I love the video.
  10. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

At the end, Dave Goelz is credited for performing Beauregard. I didn't see him at all in the video (other than in the corner during credits)...am I missing something?:oops:
  11. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

This video so totally rocked!!! :D Not sure why the all-over-the-placeness seems non-Muppety to some, cuz it seemed very Zany Muppets to me! ;)

Loved it, looking forward to a hopeful live performance on The Voice. :)
  12. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Beau was in the wider shots with Cee-Lo, Scooter and others. ;) Was very happy to see him!
  13. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Also, when Carl is trying to eat CeeLo, you can see someone behind him wearing a green shirt performing him.
  14. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-------------
    Eh...not a Cee-Lo fan. BUT several things here made me smile. Walter in a new suit and being that Guy Who Has to Film Every Party was spot-on...and I loved that he gets a karate chop! CARL! CARL! As a big fan of the Big Mean, having him eat a celebrity was priceless! (Where's Snookie? Er -- I mean Snookie Blyer...though seeing Carl devour the annoying Jersey girl would be most excellent as well.) Pepe's C-Food pendant was just so...Pepe. And ANYONE (don't know the guy) telling Walter they're his "homey" is just funny. Liked the real kiss from frog to pig. Liked the real chicken (was that Camilla?) surprising Fozzie. Song was meh...seemed kind of derivative, but then again I find ALL pop music bland and insipid.

So...bleh to song. Yay to video!
    -------------
  15. Pinkflower7783

Well let's face it if The Muppets weren't in it we wouldn't really give Cee Lo much thought. XD
  16. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

I thought it was pretty good. There were a few "meh" things (LoCee didn't seem very Muppety, but I am glad CeeLo got his own Muppet; lack of characters-where the heck was Rizzo and the rest of EM?).

Though I loved the little Muppet bits (Carl eating CeeLo, Lew doing his thing, Sam making the tree more "American", and especially Walter just being... well, Walter! And I love that Walter still belives in Santa Claus. That's just so...Waltery).
    MissMusical12 likes this.
  17. MuppetsFan4Life

MuppetsFan4Life Active Member

It was a cute video! I loved it and it certainly got me in the holiday mood! And I think that Walter liked that karate chop. Being the big Muppets fan that he is, he probably wanted one to remember, and there's nothing like a karate chop during the holidays. LOL
  18. Pinkflower7783

Haha your post totally made me laugh!
  19. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

"so Santa's my Homie"...best part of the video just becuase its funny to hear Walter say it
  20. Pinkflower7783

I was waiting for someone to mention that. :o