1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Music Video: "All I Need is Love" with CeeLo Green and The Muppets

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

Yep, what they said [IMG]I'm actually trying to use 'em all around even though it's a little more effort, because if they show up all around the site it'll be easier for everyone to copy and paste 'em no matter where they are!! [IMG]
  2. Borples Active Member

This made my day! I think my favorite thing is watching the Muppets just hanging out, doing their various Muppety activities. You know, people eating, fish throwing, doo dooo doooing...

Big Mean Carl trying to eat Cee-Lo was funny. Cee-Lo luring Carl off of him with a turkey leg was inspired. I'm still giggling about it. :)

Walter: Dear Diary: This was the best Christmas ever! It was my second Christmas with the Muppets. Last year I still wasn't sure I belonged. But this year Miss Piggy karate chopped me! A real karate chop, with a Hiiii-yah and everything!
    Muppet fan 123 and DrDientes like this.
  3. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Thanks for using these! I'm glad someone's enjoying them. :)
  4. antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Would anyone be willing to post the lyrics to the song? I'd like to sing along to it.
  5. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I'm helping Scooter count all the broken glasses. :p
    muppetlover123 likes this.
  6. Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

I'm helping Carl find something edible.
  7. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Were trying to figure out how to get the stains out of the carpet. Plus there's feathers and red fur everywhere.
  8. Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Anyone else notice that Pepe's name is spelled "Pepé"? I don't think it was spelled like that in the past.
  9. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I never paid much attention...
  10. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

does anyone have a mp3 of the instrumental during the credits?
  11. cjd874 Well-Known Member

I'm helping Zoot find the rest of the Electric Mayhem band.
  12. beaker Well-Known Member

Loved it! Though, why did Craig Robinson look green screen key'd in?
    The song itself felt a bit awkward, but once again I love the "Letters to Santa" style cinematography and the whole look. And I mean, the return of CARL!!!
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  13. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Carl is awesome, and love when he was trying to eat CLoss's head.
  14. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

We're up to 95 broken glasses. :p
  15. bandit Well-Known Member

HAH! This is so catchy! *_* I love it!
  16. Cindy Moderator

I also love how Fozzie wore his "festive" tie. :o
  17. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Kermit and Piggy have sure been more affectionate here lately?
  18. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Lately?! It's been going on since last year! Thank you latest film for that!!! :) :mad:
    DrDientes and dwayne1115 like this.
  19. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Your right, and I'm not complaining ethier, and I'm sure Piggy is not as well.
  20. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Kermit doesn't look like he's complaing either...which is a totally new development in itself. :p
    Ruahnna, DrDientes and dwayne1115 like this.