What is Your Race and Religion?

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Race: Caucasion with an Italian background <3
Religion: Christian <3

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The frog?

I swear to God I don't remember ever making this thread, this doesn't even seem like a thread I would make.

Hubert

Reaction score
I'll tell you the WEIRD thing about this all...I had been doing a search on something else on the forum, and I accidentally stumbled into this thread. I looked at it for a few minutes, then I went on to other stuff. Then, exactly five minutes later, this thread gets bumped. :stick_out_tongue:

But since this is up here on the top:

Race: I don't even know what you want here, as pretty much every time I hear someone ask something else about race, they never want the right thing. Sometimes "white" isn't enough, but they secretly want "German and Slovakian roots." Then the other half wants me to say "5 K."

Religion: I'm a Christian, who is a member of the Catholic church, however I don't necessarily believe in some of the things and stances that the Catholic church teaches. I also have a lot of Mennonite in me, being that I grew up in both denominations.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Wow, this thread was started only a couple months before I started posting here, lol.

Race: Italian/Sicilian American

Religion: Catholic, but I like to go by the phrase I once saw on Tough Pigs, "Hippie Christian," lol.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Race: Well, American, but I have an Irish background as well as a little French Canadian.

Religion: Protestant, I guess. I don't follow the bible to an extreme, but I do believe in God and that Jesus is our savior.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Interesting...

Race: Well...I'll cover all grounds...skin color is only slightly more healthy looking than Johnny's (the dude who's been in my avatar for months...) skin color (I don't get much sun so I'm horribly pale looking :stick_out_tongue:)...as for roots, mostly scottish with a bit of dutch and cherokee...maybe or maybe not german...there's some question to where my dad's great grandparents were really from...

Religion: Non-practicing Catholic. If anything, I lean towards deism...

DrDientes

Reaction score
Race: Latin American, with a Spanish background from my grandmother.

Religion: Well, my both parents are atheist, so I don't have a religion background. But I truly believe in God (and my parents are always mocking me for that:stick_out_tongue:) .

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well since I last replied to this thread I have long left the Catholic Church and am currently a soldier with the Salvation Army. I also am slowly building up an affinity with the Church of Christ that my fiancée attends in Texas.

I am 100% Australian though my accent is more English than Aussie and I am beginning to feel connected in part to the United States.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Race: African American (with some Scottish, English, Cherokee, and Blackfoot descent as well)

Religion: Pantheist/Secular Buddhist (although I enjoy reading about Wicca)