What is Your Race and Religion?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm French on my dad's side, and I'm Cherokee on my mom's side, and I am also of morbid African decent, so seeing as most Native Americans came over from the land bridge from Asia, and that Latin is a combination in African, Native and European I guess that would make me NativeAsianEuropeanLatinAfricanAmercian, So I guess I'm just American, but I call myself Black.

As far as religion goes, I'm a christian presbyterian/Baptist who believes the same thing either way.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Lets see... I'm 1/4 Irish (county Cork, to be exact!), 1/4 German, around 1/8 Native American (not sure what tribe), and the rest is French and Scottish.

As for religion, I'm Independent Fundamentalist.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Are there any new members who would like to share their race and religion with us?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know a couple of them are atheists, but are offended when they are called that.:smirk:

whatashambles

Reaction score
im an atheist.....i suppose, but that would mean i dont believe in God when infact i dont think there's anything to believe in so i cant not believe it.

Ive never met an atheist who wouldnt admit it

superfan

Reaction score
Half (Acadian)French, half Dutch. Noone ever guesses either...I've been told I look like: Eskimo, Native American, Chinese (!!!), Italian and various other ethnicities, but never French or Dutch.

As far as religion...hhmmm...I was baptized Roman Catholic and attended church faithfully with my folks until I was 18. After that I moved out and learned many things about religion, other people's view points and lifestyles. I no longer practice any religion but I do believe there's a higher power out there somewhere.

One thing I hold true to:

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
:halo:

largemarvin

Reaction score
I am hispanic (Puerto Rican to be precise, although I don't speak spanish yet...Hey, cut me a break, I'm gonna learn!).

I consider myself to be a non-specific Pagan. I've learned a lot about Wicca and that's the path that I feel the most connected with, but currently I don't practice aside from trying to follow the Wiccan Rede which goes: "If it harms none, do what ye will." It is my belief that all spiritual paths are about the same ultimate deity and each person simply decides which path they wish to choose to connect with it (or not in the case of athiests, who I have nothing against, having had athiest friends).

Pianodog

Reaction score
I'm a white (whiter shade of pale, actually; don't spend too much time in the sun) Swede.

Nominally a protestant, since I was born one, but am really an agnostic with atheistic tendencies.

Pianodog.