Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I miss eBay, I got a number of goodies from them until they went Paypal only.

robodog

Reaction score
Yeah that Paypal only thing stopped me from using eBay too. I'd love to rebuild that collection of original Furbys and other electronic pets that I sold and now regret selling but I don't trust Paypal. I've heard too many horror stories.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to delete pictures from your Blogger account? Google has instructions for doing so, BUT, according to their instructions, you have to delete the posts that contain the photos; well, I don't want to have to delete entire posts, plus, most of the photos I want to delete from my account weren't used in posts anyway, but rather, or headers and gadgets and such.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to delete pictures from your Blogger account? Google has instructions for doing so, BUT, according to their instructions, you have to delete the posts that contain the photos; well, I don't want to have to delete entire posts, plus, most of the photos I want to delete from my account weren't used in posts anyway, but rather, or headers and gadgets and such.
I thought you have infinite time to edit posts?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm not talking about editing posts, I'm talking about deleting images that are stored onto your blogger account without having to delete posts altogether, like Google is suggesting - there doesn't appear to be a way to do so.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Are Beaker and Johnny Fiama the same height comparatively? :eek: :skeptical:

Vincent L

Reaction score
I'm not talking about editing posts, I'm talking about deleting images that are stored onto your blogger account without having to delete posts altogether, like Google is suggesting - there doesn't appear to be a way to do so.
Won't editing the post delete the pictures?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It just deletes the picture from the post, it doesn't delete the picture from being stored on your account entirely.