Expressing Your Muppet Fandom

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Hmmmmm.... let me seeeeee....

I have like 30 Muppet shirts I wear all the time, ranging from a Weezer and The Muppets shirt to Fraggle Rock.

I have a Muppet Mural on my wall. (My parents were EXTREMELY nice on my birthday that year)

I have a collection of over 300 items.

I annoy my friends and family about the Muppets.

I am in this forum...

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
I draw pictures of muppets, I have loads of merchandise and dvds of them, i wear socks of them everyday at school, wear t shirts at the weeekend, show my friends impressioins of them, come on muppet central nearly everyday, uses refrences to them everyday, sing the songs all the times and never stop talking about them at school and at home and even dream about them occasionlly :big_grin:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
My Kermit from build a bear was the best thing I bought! He is so soft and cuddly!! :smile:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I have like 30 Muppet shirts I wear all the time, ranging from a Weezer and The Muppets shirt to Fraggle Rock.
30 shirts! Wow! You can go a whole month wearing Muppet stuff and not have to repeat anything. Consider me impressed.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Haha. Thanks. I actually tried to wear a Muppet shirt every day of the month once. I've been collecting shirts and stuff for about 6 years now, and Christmas/Birthday presents really do add up. :wink:

Hayley B

Reaction score
I went to the Smithsonian to see the Sam and Friends exhibit. I talk on Muppet Central. I watched the movies and tv shows. I listen to some of the Muppeteers on Twitter and Facebook too.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I just totally forgot I do have Muppets socks. But since when does anyone look at someones feet? :stick_out_tongue: