Music Video: "All I Need is Love" with CeeLo Green and The Muppets

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
What's wrong with Walter having an iPhone? But apparently Apple did. :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
You know, that's actually a topic that I've been meaning to bring up on the forum some time, about the Muppets larger use of technology in productions nowadays (them using iPhones and computers and such).

mupcollector1

Reaction score
You know, that's actually a topic that I've been meaning to bring up on the forum some time, about the Muppets larger use of technology in productions nowadays (them using iPhones and computers and such).
Well Kermit did have his own computer / word processor on The Jim Henson Hour. lol But yeah, I totally get what you mean and I agree.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
What's wrong with Walter having an iPhone? But apparently Apple did. :stick_out_tongue:
I don't really have a problem with it, but I do like it when the Muppets stick to their theme of not ever having money. Whatever, the iPhone didn't bother me at all. But one of the things I love most about the Muppets is that they never have money, which leads them to have to do funnier things (like rent lockers for sleep, or to break into a WDW park)

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I don't really have a problem with it, but I do like it when the Muppets stick to their theme of not ever having money. Whatever, the iPhone didn't bother me at all. But one of the things I love most about the Muppets is that they never have money, which leads them to have to do funnier things (like rent lockers for sleep, or to break into a WDW park)
I never saw it that way befire, but it's true in a way. lol

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I think the Muppets could pull moff I-phones.... there is enough of them that they may get a really good friends and family rate...:smile: