TMS Seasons 4 and 5 Petition

Drtooth

Reaction score
heres the exact quote:
I've heard from a reliable source that Disney is thinking about relesing the next season of The Muppet Show in conjunction with the new movie.
heres the link: http://themuppetmindset.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-muppets-one-year-later.html
Wasn't that the plan last time? I don't understand why they just didn't release the TV show when the movie came out on DVD and then saved the fifth season for the next movie. We're going on 3-4 years now. It's time to get these out. it's not like they're poor sellers.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
You know, Netflix just struck a deal with Disney too, to stream some library catalog titles including the Muppet Movie...would be nice if they included the Muppet Show with the last two seasons as part of this deal! They've done it with other TV series that never got finished being released on DVD so far including Family Ties (which now that I've seen the last two I can understand why-they were god awful.)

matleo

Reaction score
Wasn't that the plan last time? I don't understand why they just didn't release the TV show when the movie came out on DVD and then saved the fifth season for the next movie. We're going on 3-4 years now. It's time to get these out. it's not like they're poor sellers.
It'll be 5 years next May since they released Season 3.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You lose all track of time waiting for something we needn't have waited this long for.

It's more like 3-4 years since the announcement of the video coming out the next year, now that I think about it.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
So who sends the petition. I'm still trying to figure out how petitions work myself. :smile:

David French

Reaction score
Ryan Dosier is one of the most trusted people around. He defined the word "reliable". If I believe what he said, then yes, I'll belive anything he says.
You're missing the point; unnamed reliable sources are usually unreliable sources. ISTR a few years back there as a blog post that used the "reliable source" phrase concerning the release of TMS Season Four.

I put "reliable sources" in the same category as "source close to the star" - and we all know how "reliable" those sources are.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I really want to see Seasons 4 and 5 of "The Muppet Show" released soon. Maybe they will come out with the release of "The Muppets" sequel. I hope so anyway. I will just have to wait and see.:smile:

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Well we may get the next muppet show season sometime before or during the sequals release next year as it says on the muppet mindsets website he heard from a reliable source

heres the exact quote:
I've heard from a reliable source that Disney is thinking about relesing the next season of The Muppet Show in conjunction with the new movie.
heres the link: http://themuppetmindset.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-muppets-one-year-later.html
I hope Ryan's source was actually someone from The Muppets Studio, whether it be Ms. Brier or someone else.

It would've been nice if Ryan would reveal his source, but I can see how his source might've told him to keep quiet about it.