Dealing with depression and anxiety

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Exams coming up. I'm really nervous about the oral portion on my Spanish exam this Friday.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Man I understand that I used to get so nervous and my hands would get clammy the night before an exam. I'll send good thoughts to you Mo and I hope you do well!

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I know I sound like a broken record and people are probably tired of me complaining but please continue to keep my in your thoughts at prayers. I don't think I'm adjusting well to this getting dark early stuff.
I understand how you feel about the dark-earlzy thing plus about the holdiay blues, I've had the 'holiday blues' since a little after Halloween and not only that but, my father who threw me out called up my therapist and I may have to face him within the next couple of days. I don't want to, he threw me out, decided it was okay to treat me like dirt and put me aside for his fiancee and replacement kids who I was once stupid enough to like :/ My mom is begging and pleading for me not to hate him because she says hate is bad and he's my father but what she doesn't seem to get is that he hasn't acted like my father in months and that he's fighting for my custody just to spite her (but she maybe gets that last part) Apparently my father is mad at me for leaving when HE threw me out...I keep saying that's like shooting me in the foot and telling me not to bleed! Because how can he be mad at me for leaving when he told me to leave??? Well, either way, I don't want him back in my life and I refuse to invite him to my graduation! I get 10 tickets and they're MINE for me to give to who I want there plus he can't go anyway b/c my mom has a restraining order against him. His parents aren't invited either, they betrayed me and gave him my number so I refuse to speak to them or invite them to my graduation! I am not happy at all and feel very stupid for thinking I could trust them :frown:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I'm sorry that you have to go through this stuff, it doesn't seem very fair of your father to get mad at you for leaving when he threw you out. Hopefully you don't have to face him, but if you do hopefully your therapist can help you with the meeting. I hope things get better for you soon. :sympathy:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
Dang, DQM. Uh...doesn't he know that fighting for custody is pointless when you don't want to be in his care?? No judge in the world is going to award that when they hear the whole story from you -- and you will get the opportunity to stand up and speak if it does come to that.

Sorry you're feeling so betrayed. I sympathize. Do your best to ignore the haters and focus on what's good in your life now.

---------

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I've learned to ignore haters. I no longer let them own me. I always said unless your my family or friends I could care less about others. Because the others don't know me.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Some people in my life have disappointed me greatly. Life could be so wonderful but some people just choose to be miserable and make others around them just as miserable. And it makes me angry and sad and frustrated that things can't be different. :cry:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I hope things get better for you soon, heralde. I know it's hard to be around people who seem to only want to bring others down, hopefully you can get away from them soon.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I hope things get better for you soon, heralde. I know it's hard to be around people who seem to only want to bring others down, hopefully you can get away from them soon.
Thanks. : ) I mean I don't want them out of my life but it seems there's nothing I can do to make things better. That's what makes this so frustrating and disappointing.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Some people in my life have disappointed me greatly. Life could be so wonderful but some people just choose to be miserable and make others around them just as miserable. And it makes me angry and sad and frustrated that things can't be different. :cry:
Man I can sooooooooooo relate to this. When people get like that I just try really hard to distance myself away from them. Although sometimes in my case it's hard cause some of those people are family. -_-