A Muppet Central wiki?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I figured it'd be easier to create a new account since I unintentionally typed "rutter_fan" instead of "tutter_fan" which it should have been. But now I have an account with "tutter_fan" as the username.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well the way I have it is I'm going to list the Category and then the winner for that year.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I think it would look nicer from an archiving standpoint to divide it by years...

Like...

YEAR
Category-Winner
Category-Winner
ect ect

like that. That way, if people just want to look up one year in particular, they don't have to sift through info they don't care about

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Who reactivated the wiki forum? I really think that's a bad idea to have it up. People are struggling just editing things as it is. It's going to confuse people more. Besides, do we need a forum there when we have MC?

And having a giant notice to start a discussion at the bottom of every page is just ugly. Isn't that what the comment section is for?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
It was me, I thought it would be a better idea to keep all the discussions about the wiki on the forum wiki. But I guess we'll keep the conversation here.
I disabled it again.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, there already IS a forum located under the community tab. It's not as...nice I guess, but it's not as in your face as a huge thingy at the bottom screaming to start a discussion :/

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
So, who's up for promoting the heck out of this wikia? Hey, we got to make it grow somehow. Okay, rather then risk being banned for spamming, maybe we should keep a link in our signatures for a little bit. Just a suggestion.