Kermit, Jack Black, Celebrities, People...

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I guess he kinda realized that if he didn't allow them to "briefly inconvenience" Jack Black, then they would all have to split up and go back to their separate ways..

It's a good question though, it does seem a little un-Kermit-y. Although there is a whole bunch of stuff in that movie that seems out of character for Kermit in this movie. (I think Kermit will return to the way we always knew him and loved him in the next movie, he even spoke about how the new movie was a little out of his character on the Empire Podcast when he was on with Pepe.
Do check that episode out by the way. :wink: )

Anyway, you can't dig too deep with the Muppets. A lot of things don't make sense entirely anyway. (I can write up a whole list if ya want.)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
And I think the complete opposite. Kermit was back to being the Kermit I missed all those years!!! At least IMO.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Kermit's only human (or, well, no) but he's not perfect. If he was, he'd be a Disney character and not a flawed Muppet realistic character. Remember when he used to get stressed and yell at people?
Used to? :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, did you see the clip from WWE lately when that Fighter-Talk-Show host was really pressuring him. It was weird to see him squirm so much without actually panicking or exploding or anything. He seemed like he was trying to be diplomatic. Poor frog.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey Kermit, so how to you really feel about that big friend? *insert typical annoying reporter question here*