BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's RULLY spooky out tonight... seriously, it's so foggy, you can't see a thing, and it's just dead silent... eerie...

Hubert

Reaction score
It's RULLY spooky out tonight... seriously, it's so foggy, you can't see a thing, and it's just dead silent... eerie...
Was Snowthy a bad boy and his deceased business partner is coming to warn him of three spirits of the past, present, and future?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just found out that yesterday, I was actually watching a really young, pre-Cheers Kirstie Alley, and didn't even realize it... the scary thing is... WOW... I can't BELIEVE she actually used to look GOOD... WHAT the FROG happened to her?! :eek:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Uh, yeah, that was a joke, in response to Hubert joking about my having a "deceased business partner", and Peps and I are usually partners in crime. :stick_out_tongue:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
*Phew* I didn't see the post before. You really scared me there Snowth.

*slaps*

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
I Think im developing feelings
and not with pizza or a project . I’m getting all those fuzzy feelings when i think about someone and she is constantly on my mind, she is the April O’Neil of my heart the Miss Piggy to my kermit….I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO! i just got out of a relationship and it was a bad one as you guys saw, but this girl is a theater person and i met her on Avenue Q...i dont know im just scared of being hurt