Barney the Dinosaur creator's son arrested for attempted murder

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah. HiT licensed a few companies to create Barney products aimed at teenagers and young adults. I suppose the intent was to compete with the similar products featuring Sesame Street, Care Bears, Yo Gabba Gabba. And they were, indeed, doing very well. But for some reason, no new products have popped up in the past few months. I can only imagine that Mattel has something to do with this. (Toy Island had the rights to make Barney toys, but only one actually saw the light of day - I guess for the same reason)

Yo Gabba Gabba's funny because it's the only one that isn't nostalgic and more current. It's basically what Hipster parents show their kids because famous music talent is behind it. And the fact it looks vaguely Japanese, and the characters look like something from Kure Kure Takora (really creepy yet funny as heck 1970's Japanese live action kid's show).

JohnMan418

Reaction score
According to some news sources, this was over a property dispute. The gun came out, apparently, when trespassing occured.

Patrick is now free, thanks to a $1 Million bail. Neighbours are understandably worried.
Well that's a relief. But I'm sure the neighbors will watch out. It's gonna take a while for the mother to forgive him