Cobblestone Street: My Little Pony Meets Sesame Street

Marlon Fraggle

Reaction score
Hey, everypo--I mean, everybody! :embarrassed: I was talking with Hirake! the other day, and when I told him that I was posting his comics here, he was elated! In fact, he pointed out to me that this comic is more popular with Muppet fans than it is with bronies (Too much Muppets, not enough ponies, I guess). He says he's happy you're enjoying Cobblestone Street, and if there are any questions you'd like to ask regarding it, you can post them right here so that I can relay his answers to this thread (or ask a pony or Muppet if you wanna get interactive :electric: ).
First off, I would like to thank the guy that did this wonderful work of art as it is a true example of my original thoughts of the subject of a Crossover.
Hi, mbmfrog! Hirake! says you're welcome! After all, that crazy crossover concept of yours (and the understandably negative reactions toward it) is what made it possible! Ever since he started making the comic, the ideas just kept flowing and he just couldn't stop; it's gradually becoming a full-blown epic! :excited:
Now only if Sesame Workshop and Hasbro could see this idea potential, especially when a majority of the current voice actresses and actors voiced various characters on current PBS popular shows.

So it makes no sense that such an idea like this could not be avoided.
Hey, it could happen, hopefully on the Hub)!
Once again, to the guy that made this wonderful work, thank you.
And from his friend and to the guy that inspired Hirake! to make this wonderful work, no, thank you. :wink:
I always thought that the Cutie Mark Crusaders could reach Oscar, especially after they tell him of all the messes that they made over getting their cutie marks.

Because, Grouches love messes.
Hirake! said that he couldn't agree more with everything you said. In fact, he told me something along the lines of that is going to happen in a future story.
Well, Oscar does have some pets and maybe Fluttershy could "help" Oscar out when it comes to the likes of Fluffy and his other pets.
Hirake! said that Oscar won't be subdued easily by "the Stare" without countering with "the Glare". Which one will overpower the other, Hirake!'s not telling. :grr:
Man, I can truly see this happening on the show. I mean it just like Oscar to react like this.
According to Oscar, they're "pretty, pastel-colored ponies"; how else would he react to them? :smirk:

Oh! I almost forgot; red light!