Labyrinth

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yes I know about it. It doesn't bother me its when I saw it the first time on video its been alot neater. I've rented the one on DVD it didn't show the one sence I liked as a kid. I loved the docamentry behind the sences Thought that was cool. No its my friends that don't like widescreen. I just that one sence is alot better on video. The rocks that fart. Love it. Cracks me up all the time. I've watched alot of dvds with widescreen. Hope that makes ya'll feel better. Bye.

DaViD Boulet

Reaction score
I've rented the one on DVD it didn't show the one sence I liked as a kid.
What scene is missing from the DVD? I've watched it twice on the DVD (and have seen the movie twice in the theater, several times on laserdisc and several times on "TV") and didn't notice anything that had been edited. That *would* be a serious problem with the DVD if something really is missing. Please enlighten....

dave :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm sorry. I didn't mean theres a sence missing its just when he walks across the water in the video you see pretty close up on the rocks but in the DVD its just far away on that sence.

DaViD Boulet

Reaction score
Sounds to me like the problem isn't so much the WS version as it is the size of your TV screen (we've all been there...and some of us still are).

Start saving for your next big-screen or projector!

dave :smile: :smile: :smile: