Fraggle Rock returning to The Hub April 21, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
But are they just having that one marathon or is it going to be on their listings again?

Although, for what its worth, FR is still listed on the website as one of their shows so...*shrugs*

Hubert

Reaction score
Whoopie! Any Fraggles on TV are a good thing. I had a feeling they'd be back around at some point. :excited:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Fraggles on TV again! Good! Hopefully they will find another slot on the Hub again. I don't see why they couldn't even air them late nights, especially if their other option is Who's The Boss.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Isn't it actually their 30th?
Yes. The Hub made a typo there. I'm so pumped to watch the marathon on April 21st. I hope they have new footage from the Fraggles themselves during the promos and bumpers. This is going to be one awesome day for us Fraggle Rock fans! :smirk::dreamy::coy::sigh::excited::busy::drool:

robodog

Reaction score
Thank God. I got the Hub right after they stopped showing Fraggle Rock and when I realized they weren't showing it anymore I was upset. The second I found out we got the channel my first thought was excitement because I was going to be able to watch the Fraggles again. Imagine my dissapointment when I found out they were no longer showing it.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Again though, is FR really going back into the lineup or is it just this one marathon?

Everyone is getting excited that its back on, but you don't know that for sure. I don't see any indication that the show is permanently returning :/

Status
Not open for further replies.