What was the last Henson thing you bought?

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Just today I got my Sideshow Weta Rowlf bust in the mail. I won it for $114 on eBay, which I believe is about as good a price as you're liable to get considering what most of the Weta busts go for. It looks great alongside my Weta Scooter and Link Hogthrob.

Mark Johns

Reaction score
Found a Super Grover 2005 Palasides Toyfair Exclusive at a thrift store today. It's amazing.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Found a Super Grover 2005 Palasides Toyfair Exclusive at a thrift store today. It's amazing.
Was it MIB or opened? I keep hearing about all these amazing thrift store finds, but have yet to have such an experience myself; I have 2 in my area, and every time I go to them I just find the usual thrift store stuff:sigh: .

Bridget

Reaction score
Probably really lame, but I bought a Cookie Monster T-Shirt from Wal-Mart that says
"More Cookies!"
:insatiable:

Mark Johns

Reaction score
Was it MIB or opened? I keep hearing about all these amazing thrift store finds, but have yet to have such an experience myself; I have 2 in my area, and every time I go to them I just find the usual thrift store stuff:sigh: .
It is brand new MIB. Never opened. I've seen maybe 4 on eBay and everyone asking $75-$175 for him. I paid $30

Mark Johns

Reaction score
Thanks. In addition to a monthly super garage sale with 250 vendors, I have about 10 local thrift shops in my area.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I bought Plan B's Dark Crystal Mystic bust for $400 on eBay. I had ordered the Garthim bust for the same price on Amazon, but it was lost in the mail. The seller had the Mystic bust listed for $700, but I made him an offer of $400. I really should have started out lower and gone up from there, but given he would already be losing $300 I didn't think he'd go any lower at the time. The initial $700 asking price is frankly insanely greedy, though I doubt he actually expected anyone to pay that. Does anyone know how rare each Dark Crystal bust is? I imagine some are rarer than others; the Chamberlain and Augra busts have popped up on eBay several times in the last few months, so I imagine they're easier to come by. The bust itself is gorgeous, and has none of the flaws and defects I've found in many of my Sideshow Weta Muppets busts.