What was the last Henson thing you bought?

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Once again my latest purchases come from eBay: a postcard of the SS Season 20 cast, the October 1979 issue of Sesame Street Magazine (I have ALWAYS wanted to get my hands one of the older issues!), and a 1983 SS sticker book.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
This time my latest purchases don't come from eBay. 2 weeks ago, I went to a record sale with my dad and one of my younger sisters, where I purchased my very first LP copies of My Name is Roosevelt Franklin, Grin & Giggle with Big Bird, Sesame Street Story Time, and Fair is Fair, as well as replacement copies of The Muppet Movie soundtrack, Sesame Country, Aren't You Glad You're You?, Numbers!, Ernie's Hits, and Born to Add. I also purchased the original 1987 VHS copy of Christmas Eve on Sesame Street.

SASQUAT8

Reaction score
Fozzie bear soap still in tact and original box from England, also have Kermit Soap in great shape with box awhile ago from a different seller, the Kermit soap and Fozzie both from 1977-78

CanaceErinn

Reaction score
Last week, I bought a copy of The Muppet Show Book from 2nd and Charles, which is a bookstore that buys and resells everything you could imagine. Considering the book was published in 1978, it is in amazing condition- almost brand new, without a tear in the dust jacket. I think I paid around $6 for it.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The Muppet Movie Almost 35th anniversary edition Bly-Ray!

PuppetMad

Reaction score
Last weekend I brought The Fraggle Trap Game from a car boot fair, cost me £1.50. The box has tape on it (as do most 2nd hand board games and puzzles) its all complete except 1 of the 4 pegs has been replaced with a small plastic frog?