Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
This is a long shot but does anyone have the Lorax soundtrack?

I'm only looking for
Thneedville
Everybody Needs a Thneed
Let it Grow (not the "celebrate the world" version)
Onceler's Traveling Madness
You Need a Thneed

I have The Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack, but I only have the main songs on my computer, not the instrumentals, but I can get them, and I have a few Scott Pilgrim songs (Slick, Bass Battle, Threshold, Threshold 8bit, We are Sex Bob-Omb, and the Universal Studios 8bit theme)

Teheheman

Reaction score
Gonna be a HUGE long shot, BUT does anybody have The Essential George Jones 2-disc set? I have the first CD, but I don't have the 2nd one and that one has some of the good songs on it. If so, I'm willing to trade somebody any country CD that you need(Well, I gotta have it, but if you're looking for it, I'm sure I have it lol)

Daniel

Powerstars

Reaction score
I'd like to have any sort of Rock, J-Pop, or Speedcore album. My email is Ruffan345@gmail.com. Albums I have are as follows:

Rock:
The Beatles - (Every album)
Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet, What About Now, Exclusive Target EP, The Circle, Destination Anywhere (Solo)
Queen - Hot Space, The Works
Dragonforce - Inhumane Rampage
Jimi Hendrix - Axis: Bold As Love, South Saturn Delta
John Lennon - Power To The People [The Hits]
The Smashing Pumpkins - Oceania

J-Pop
IOSYS - Famicom CDDX

Speedcore
The Abortionist - Speedcore Is Dead (Crosses over into harsh noise)

Teheheman

Reaction score
I'd like to have any sort of Rock, J-Pop, or Speedcore album. My email is Ruffan345@gmail.com. Albums I have are as follows:

Rock:
The Beatles - (Every album)
Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet, What About Now, Exclusive Target EP, The Circle, Destination Anywhere (Solo)
Queen - Hot Space, The Works
Dragonforce - Inhumane Rampage
Jimi Hendrix - Axis: Bold As Love, South Saturn Delta
John Lennon - Power To The People [The Hits]
The Smashing Pumpkins - Oceania

J-Pop
IOSYS - Famicom CDDX

Speedcore
The Abortionist - Speedcore Is Dead (Crosses over into harsh noise)
The only 'rock' I have is ZZ Top, and LuvjOi. Dean Hall is close, but iTunes say it's 'Blues' but it also says that The JaneDear Girls is Rock, so I dunno. But LuvjOi and ZZ Top is what I got that I KNOW is Rock.

Daniel

SesameFever

Reaction score
I am looking for the album MMMBop by Hanson. NOT Middle Of Nowhere. This was a concert only release before Middle Of Nowhere came out. It had a red cover. Thanks.

Powerstars

Reaction score
The only 'rock' I have is ZZ Top, and LuvjOi. Dean Hall is close, but iTunes say it's 'Blues' but it also says that The JaneDear Girls is Rock, so I dunno. But LuvjOi and ZZ Top is what I got that I KNOW is Rock.

Daniel
No thanks.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Looking for a good quality MP3 of Billy Bob and Looney Bird (of the Rock-afire Explosion) doing "Roast Beef Sandwich". I have a copy, but it's got too much background noise. Any other Rock-afire Explosion tunes would be appreciated.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
My search for the Rocky and Bullwinkle cast album has come to an end, as I've found a wonderful unofficial music collection that features the whole album and several other Jay Ward cartoon related songs (themes, commercial jingles, tribute songs, etc.) "Hey, Moose and Squirrel!"

SesameFever

Reaction score
I am looking for any and all Mister Rogers albums. I only have 21 Songs from Mister Rogers and TOMORROW On The Children's Corner. If anyone has AROUND The Children's Corner I will be VERY grateful. Thanks.