Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I have these soundtracks: The Muppet Movie, The Rugrats Movie, Rugrats in Paris, Phineas and Ferb OST, Around the World with the Chipmunks, Chipmunk Punk, The Chipmunk Songbook, Let's All Sing With the Chipmunks, Sing Again with The Chipmunks, The Alvin Show CD, The Chipmunks Go Hollywood, The Chipmunks Sing the Beatles Hits, and Christmas with the Chipmunks. (2006 version with 24 tracks) What I want: Muppet Babies: R0ocket/Rock It to the Stars or Muppet Babies: Music is Everywhere. All the soundtracks I have are MP3, so I'd love it if the album I get in return is also MP3 and has the track names. Sorry about such a long post. :laugh:

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
I have these soundtracks: The Muppet Movie, The Rugrats Movie, Rugrats in Paris, Phineas and Ferb OST, Around the World with the Chipmunks, Chipmunk Punk, The Chipmunk Songbook, Let's All Sing With the Chipmunks, Sing Again with The Chipmunks, The Alvin Show CD, The Chipmunks Go Hollywood, The Chipmunks Sing the Beatles Hits, and Christmas with the Chipmunks. (2006 version with 24 tracks) What I want: Muppet Babies: R0ocket/Rock It to the Stars or Muppet Babies: Music is Everywhere. All the soundtracks I have are MP3, so I'd love it if the album I get in return is also MP3 and has the track names. Sorry about such a long post. :laugh:
I have the Muppet Babies cast albums. I'll send them to you later.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Anyone have the Soundtrack The Simpsons: Testify?

I bought a Used copy and all the songs work except for the last 2 songs on the CD...

I just need:

Dancing Workers Song

and

Oldies and Nudies

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Anyone have the Soundtrack The Simpsons: Testify?

I bought a Used copy and all the songs work except for the last 2 songs on the CD...

I just need:

Dancing Workers Song

and

Oldies and Nudies
I can get those for you in the next few days.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I have these soundtracks: The Muppet Movie, The Rugrats Movie, Rugrats in Paris, Phineas and Ferb OST,

Are you able to send me the Phineas and Ferb soundtrack? I'll PM you with my email, let me know if you can. :smile:

I can give you the Monsters Universty album
Does anyone have Toy Story 3?

I have Toy Story 3, if you're still looking for it.
Do you still have Monsters University score? I'd love to get that one. :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Does anyone have the non-censored versions of Fake It and FMLYHM by Seether?

Cause I only have the censored version and its irritating me. I can give you anything off Disclaimer II, Holding Onto Strings, and Karma and Effect

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
This is a long shot, but does anyone have Iron Maiden's "Best of the 'B' Sides"? Thank you! :scary: