If they could be a guest on...

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I've found it kind of strange that The Muppets made appearances on random TV shows lately. But then again, it's a whole new TV today. There isn't any more variety shows like Julie Andrews or Ed Sullivan. But personally I always loved when The Muppets were on late night, it gives them a change to get edgier and riskier and get away with saying things they never usually say. Especially when Frank Oz performed Miss Piggy on late night. lol And let's not forget the legendary 1989 Rowlf calling Asanio Hall a son of a B**** (which is the nicest thing a dog can call someone lol).

I remember watching an interview tough pigs did of Kevin Clash and he said that Jim always loved the characters on late night because it gave them time to be rebellious and outrageous and stuff. lol I miss those edgy late night moments. The last good thing I've seen was Elmo (for the record, not a favorite character) on Conen O Brian showing pictures of red haired people and the kids start to cry, something like that. I thought that was funny.
Something about Kevin performing Elmo late night or live off camera, that's when that red furball has a more rebellious additude.
Anyone ever see the video of Dave Golez performing Gonzo and Kevin as Elmo and Elmo was trying to pick a fight with him "Come on, you and me in the bag, right now." and Gonzo replies "Uh, I'm not going to fight a little monster from Sesame Street" lol

But yeah, I miss Frank Oz performing his characters on late night. Eric Jacobson is good for Frank's replacement, but personally I think there's something with Frank's sense of humor that really brings his characters to life, even on the Tonight show. I think there's a few Jay Leno's where Miss Piggy was talking pretty risky. lol

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
1: The Swedish Chef or Kermit on Adam Hills Tonight or The Last Leg.
2: Miss Piggy on Ellen.
3: Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo and Pepe on Whose Line Is It Anyway.
4: The Muppets completely taking over a show. This includes kidnapping the host just as a precaution.
5: The televised Melbourne Comedy Festival Gala simply for the fact that I could sit in the front row and enjoy watching the Muppeteers more than the Muppets.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Anybody seen Parks & Recreation? I would definetely like to have Traveling Matt Fraggle to be the guest star of that show.

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Hmmm
1. I wanna see stantler and Waldorf judging amercian idol with Simon cowell it'd be so funny
2. Snl muppet edition
3. I want the electric mayhem to have their own tv show or movie maybe like on how they met and started up
4. A muppet on intervention not like on specifically on drugs but a bad habit that's effecting em maybe(I dunno maybe animal,janice or zoot or something)

Ill wrote more down if I think of any haha the good ones always come later in my mind lol

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
\Welll they could be on Law and Order SVU
So like
Olivia: Piggy
Eliott: Kermit
Victim: Anyone who is around a Gonzo-Stunt-Gone wrong

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I know that somebody already mentioned it, but I've got to put my vote in for Mythbusters. I mean, they did have Ask-a-Ninja guy on there, so I could see it happening! :smile: