Starbucks finger puppets

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I just got a Beaker, Gonzo and Rowlf. Has anyone noticed that Rowlf's eyes seem to be made from clay while the others are plastic? I just thought that was neat.

What are the Jack in the Box restaurants doing? Not that I've ever heard of them before...well, that's not entirely true, but there aren't any around here. Do they only have them further south?

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Animal's are fabric and Fozzie's are painted on.

Deb:flirt:

I went onto the JITB website but couldn't find any more info.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
I just got a Beaker, Gonzo and Rowlf. Has anyone noticed that Rowlf's eyes seem to be made from clay while the others are plastic? I just thought that was neat.
It's not clay, just a form of plastic.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Clay! LOL! that's kinda funny electricmayhem! wouldn't they have just melted right off?:smile:

I think Rowlf ear's need to be a tint longer, when making rowlf hats at my factory, I always make the ears extra long!:wink:

Zack)Rowlf the, oh no! My workers are on srike!! what did we run out of contruction paper again? whats that? oh dog bisicts this time:rolleyes: Dog.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Ok. I didn't really think they were ACTUALLY clay. What I meant was that they LOOKED like clay while the others were obviously normal plastic!:stick_out_tongue::wink: :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I always thought the Beanie Babies were an insane fad. I remember flipping through television and seeing these two grown men on QVC going nuts over Beanie Babies -
They probably dont feel half as silly as the folks who spent upwards of $1200+ on ebay a few years back for just one Beanie Baby!

SuprGro78

Reaction score
They're all over massachusetts

I was in the Starbucks in Davis SQ, Somerville and the girl at the counter said "oh you're getting FoNzie" and the girl who made the drinks said "it's not fonzie its foZZie." The first said "sorry I don't know my sesame street well." Well forget it. The second girl came over and said" It's NOT SESAME STREET! It's the Muppet show!" So funny to hear someone else get to that before me. :smile: :embarrassed:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I sometimes think people mix that up on purpose. I just don't see mixing it up. :grouchy:

beaker

Reaction score
Re: They're all over massachusetts

Originally posted by SuprGro78
I was in the Starbucks in Davis SQ, Somerville and the girl at the counter said "oh you're getting FoNzie" and the girl who made the drinks said "it's not fonzie its foZZie." The first said "sorry I don't know my sesame street well." Well forget it. The second girl came over and said" It's NOT SESAME STREET! It's the Muppet show!" So funny to hear someone else get to that before me. :smile: :embarrassed:
I think fonzie and those two old guys are my favorites from
Sesame Street. I also miss that one baby cartoon about the caves and construction guys.