How old were you when you started liking Muppets?

how old were you when you started liking the muppets?

• older than 10

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • younger than 10

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I've been a fan since I was fifteen, so it's been, what? A crazy year and a half? Yeah, sounds about right ands been the happiest part of my life so far. If I hadn't decided to pick up TM2011 at the video store than I wouldn't be writing this post right now.

I think it's the people involved that made me stick around. The Muppeteers, Jim, Jane, Jerry Juhl and certainly you guys have made the experience extra special. I feel loved and I feel that no matter what the circumstances, I'll always have love to give because the Muppets help me find it.

I'm not going anywhere. No way. No how.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Four or five, then I became OBSESSED with anything that had to do with Jim Henson.

lady piggy

Reaction score
Ahah awww this question brings back a great deal of sweet fun Muppet memories. Gosh lets see ,i remember it as if were only yesterday. It was during my first ever summer vacation ,so i guess i had to be at least five years old.I still remember my aunt telling me to go pick out a movie for us to watch and well i did what i was told . I searched and searched and came upon TGMC ,and right then and there i became the biggest miss piggy fan . Ahah i haven't even watched the movie yet ,then after watching it i became a big muppet fan .<3

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The first thing I can remember of my childhood was being sick in the hospital a lot, and them having MTM and me watching it almost every day. from there my fandom has grown so much!

SASQUAT8

Reaction score
I was born the same year Sesame Street debuted so I grew up on the Muppets along with the Muppet show and the Muppet movie. I love the vintage muppet stuff the most. Still a big fan of The Story Teller, Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal. etc...

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
13 at the earliest, so yeah, I was older than 10, I used to be afraid of The Muppets, until I faced my fear of them back in July 2011, I'm glad I like them now :smile:.

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
I was 11 years old when I started to like the Muppets.

OK, so me, my brother, my mom, and my dad went to Walt Disney World on May 26-30, 2011 because my elementary school was about 2 weeks later. So, I saw Muppet-Vision 3D and I loved it! I never saw Miss Piggy in the "episode" that I saw, but Muppet-Vision 3D was my first love for the Muppets.