Now what's going on with YouTube?

Drtooth

Reaction score
They do that with every kind of video you watch. Sometimes for videos you don't watch or even videos you've deleted from your history is an attempt to not get those videos in the first place.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why does YT have so much trouble playing anything over 360p anymore? Either the video won't load, will only buffer like two seconds at a time, or just goes straight to an exclamation point inside a circle.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Okay, I'm about ready to blow my brains out here: now whenever you watch a video from the music category, YT forces a bunch of playlists and mixes on you that featured those music videos you've watched - honestly, you can't even login with it shoving a bunch of mix playlists in your face. Big irritant.
I agree. I hate when that happens.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Youtube Red, because people are totally going to cough up $9.99 a month to get ad free videos.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Youtube Red, because people are totally going to cough up $9.99 a month to get ad free videos.
Again, do what I do: get multiple ad-blockers; I have AdFender and Adblock Plus for Internet Explorer; I never have to watch commercials before videos.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Again, do what I do: get multiple ad-blockers; I have AdFender and Adblock Plus for Internet Explorer; I never have to watch commercials before videos.
I have Adblock Plus for Google Chrome and Firefox.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know what they broke now, but whenever you try to watch a video fullscreen, the entire screen is distorted: even the video player itself is distorted - everything is blurry and pixelated, no matter what playback quality you've selected; even the video player is blurry and pixelated/
As it turns out, that only happens when you try to watch a 4:3 video in fullscreen, for whatever reason I'm sure has to do with how anti-4:3 everything is now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So apparently YT isn't working at all today: not a single video will load or buffer - even after refreshing the page over twenty times, it still won't load.

Schfifty

Reaction score
That's weird... I didn't have exactly the same problem you had, but I saw that some of my comments oddly disappeared. They're back now, though.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
All the videos have been working fine but for some reason none of the comments were loading yesterday.