MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I would like for the second Muppet Fest to be held on the Moon, so that everyone has an equal distance to travel.

count123

Reaction score
how about a Canadian date...like Toronto. Henson did a lot of work there and there are still fraggles on display in the CBC building.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I'd be happy to have one here in Australia. Afterall, us Australians do miss out on alot of muppet stuff. How bout on a huge ship in the middle of the ocean, that way it would be equal distance for everyone. :smile:

HPDJ

Reaction score
Please enter e-mails and names or we'll get nowhere! :smile:

That Announcer

Reaction score
unclematt said:
Name: Dale
E-mail: harrypotterwales@hotmail.com
Comments: Please do another!!! One in London and one in NYC or LA???
Name: Matt Blecha
E-Mail: Matthew80@aol.com
Comments: This is very important to me. Looking forward to the dream becoming a reality.[/QUOTE]

Name: Liam O'Keefe
E-Mail: I ain't gonna say
Comments: I missed out on the first Muppetfest. I need to see one now!

And to Count123: Ontario isn't too far from anywhere, so it would be a good idea to hold it there. Massey Hall maybe?

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
I'd be happy to have one here in Australia. Afterall, us Australians do miss out on alot of muppet stuff. How bout on a huge ship in the middle of the ocean, that way it would be equal distance for everyone. :smile:

The middle of the ocean would be fantastic! They could hand out commemorative buckets for those who get seasick, the performers would have nowhere to go if they felt we got too crazy and it would be an equal distance for just about everyone! That's it, I'm in!

Name: Ryan Bowser
Email: Rmbowser@aol.com
Comments: I'm poor. Please go easy on me. :big_grin:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
be careful about posting emails, I think this forum gets spidered by search engines which means spambots will go searching for your email addresses.

Struble

Reaction score
Y'know, Docnzhoss. I'd like to visit for one afternoon, but I don't want MuppetFest on the moon.

Sorry, easy joke.

Sh.

Status
Not open for further replies.